OK, but not great

Posted by acidwash06 on Aug 11, 2012

These brushes are OK, but they're far from the best I've tried. My main problem with them is that they shed quite a bit. I do like the fact that they come in a little travel case though - they'd be good for travelling.

Not amazed, but pretty practical.

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 05, 2014

The set is so-so, lets say just average. The pouch is really good and I like it quite much, but I'm not that satisfied by the quality of the brushes.. I guess it's an ok set for the price but I would recomend it only as a travel kit. The crease brush is amazing, the blending brush is a bit too big but works fine.I personally favourite the smudge brush which is really really good for concealing spots! The angled brush is my least favourite because is bit all over the place and too huge to fit my lid.

Good

Posted by 5517693014774590265 on Jan 13, 2015

Find the small brushes more useful than the two big ones in the set, but good quality~

A really weird set, weird brushes, but OK

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jul 30, 2012

I ordered this set since I wanted to have few smaller eye brushes to go in my morning makeup bag. These brushes are short in their length, but the Blend, Highlight and the Crease brushes' heads are SO big! Bigger than normal brushes. So you can't really apply eye shadows accurately with them. I've also found the Shade brush to be too small for anything but applying a light shadow in the inner C of the eye. The Smudge brush was too itchy to use around the eye area... The Blend brush even lost some hairs, and that was a big turn off for me... BUT- I've found out that if I use them differently they do a pretty nice job so overall I did find use for them all and after the first not so good impression I had on them, I started liking them. I use the Blend brush as a highlight brush. I use the Highlight brush as a crease brush- it's perfect to blend shadows in that area. I use the smudge brush to conceal tiny areas. I use the crease brush as a shade brush, even though it is a little too big for that. I use the shade brush to apply highlighter in the inner C of the eye. The brushes are "green" and the case is really comfortable to carry while traveling. They are also soft and nice to hold. So- Not a "must have", not even "good to have", but OK to have.

not my favorite

Posted by 4819830484369228602 on May 25, 2015

don't get me wrong, they are soft and everything. But I can't find myself using them as often, I guess they surve their purpose well.

Soft and nice quality

Posted by 5674149846918374535 on Jun 10, 2016

The brushes are super soft and nice quality, but the size is q. large for me.

Soft, but weird sizes and shapes

Posted by 5134723057894734171 on Jun 05, 2016

Pretty nice soft brushes, but the sizes and shapes are pretty off from what I would find useful. E.g. the crease brush is a little too big and slanted.

Good but too big

Posted by Reviewer2798319 on Jun 15, 2011

all brushes are big to use in my eyes!

Ok brushes

Posted by Reviewer1086249 on Nov 22, 2011

Does the job.

Pretty good brushes

Posted by Reviewer2727671 on Feb 15, 2012

I like these brushes, but I find some of them to be on the large size (the bristles) for their intended purpose.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »