Best

Posted by shepajulia on Nov 05, 2011

love it. super stuff, as I used to get along without them. Brushes are wonderful, gorgeous makeup with them

Excellent set!

Posted by 5343518539783184565 on Nov 06, 2013

Very good and usual set! Très bon petit kit qui permet de se faire un maquillage yeux complet. J'en suis très satisfaite, chaque pinceau a son utilité. Format voyage pratique à transporter

I am pleased with these brushes at 200%

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

I am pleased with these brushes. They are small, but I'm comfortable with them. Pile is made of taklon - elastic, soft, not tender skin cause discomfort century. Good gain and give shade. Recommend. // Супер кисти. Они маленькие, но мне с ними удобно. Ворс из таклона - упругий, мягкий, не доставляют дискомфорта нежной коже век. Хорошо набирают и отдают тени. Рекомендую.

Definitely recommend!

Posted by DameBridget on Jun 05, 2015

This brush set is something I had been eyeing for a while now, not being sure whether to buy it or not - I was worried the brushes wouldn't be all that good. I am so happy I was wrong and purchased this! I love the look and feel of bamboo, and the synthetic bristles are firm yet gentle and pick up an even amount of product! The brush that worried me most before purchasing was the soft dome blending brush (third from the left) - I worried it would not blend eye-shadows well, but it does a great job! I'm very happy with this set and hope to have it for a long time!

Ideal

Posted by 5692727375796467552 on Dec 14, 2015

Ideal when you're on the go - soft but sturdy and easy to use.

Perfecto y Compacto

Posted by Gemacb on Aug 04, 2014

Este set me encanta, tiene todas las brochas necesarias para cualquier look de ojos, desde aplicador de sombra, pincel un poco biselado para dar forma al ojo, difuminador, un pincel más preciso y uno para delinear. PERFECTO, compacto y lo mejor para viajar.

Satisfied!

Posted by 4647977571042040472 on Jan 13, 2015

I am very satisfied with this product! It was a very prompt delivery as well. The product fulfils all my needs according to its description!

Good

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012

Good brushes.

Soft brushes

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Oct 22, 2012

I think this is a great set for travel i love the little travel pouch that comes with it. The brushes are soft and seem well made i have washed them all twice and have no problem with hairs falling out.

Laura

Posted by 4723643531188943304 on Apr 04, 2013

davolno malenkije , udbono bratj! :)