Wonderful

Posted by 4711105920247406756 on Jun 08, 2015

Wonderful

Imprescindibles

Posted by 5450732837704673715 on Jun 07, 2015

Me han parecido unas brochas de muy buena calidad!!!!! ademas que están genial de precio y te vienen en ese estuche para poderlas llevar de viaje o usarlo de neceser de bolso. Encantada con esta compra.

Definitely recommend!

Posted by DameBridget on Jun 05, 2015

This brush set is something I had been eyeing for a while now, not being sure whether to buy it or not - I was worried the brushes wouldn't be all that good. I am so happy I was wrong and purchased this! I love the look and feel of bamboo, and the synthetic bristles are firm yet gentle and pick up an even amount of product! The brush that worried me most before purchasing was the soft dome blending brush (third from the left) - I worried it would not blend eye-shadows well, but it does a great job! I'm very happy with this set and hope to have it for a long time!

So soft and easy to clean

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Jun 02, 2015

These are quality brushes which stay soft after cleaning. They have also not shed at all for me and would love using these again and again. I wished they'd included a flat eyeliner brush as well.

not my favorite

Posted by 4819830484369228602 on May 25, 2015

don't get me wrong, they are soft and everything. But I can't find myself using them as often, I guess they surve their purpose well.

Great quality

Posted by 5238405270857315791 on May 16, 2015

I'm quite a beginner when it comes to applying make up in my eyes, but these brushes are soo soft and amazing, they make the job easier. My favorite is the difuminating one, I basically use it every day. Also, the size is great for taking them everywhere!

génial

Posted by 5750479357773408739 on May 08, 2015

super article

Bon pinceaux

Posted by 4973936853466673922 on May 06, 2015

Bon pinceaux pour le voyage, rien à dire, les poils sont très doux et prennent bien la matière!

Great product - recommend

Posted by karinake on May 03, 2015

Very good brushes! Now I can do my makeup much easier. Some of them are a bit too big, but sometimes I can find a useage for them too.

great brushes

Posted by 5688616715689981167 on Apr 18, 2015

If you dont have any eye brushes...GET THEM!they are soft, small, great for travelling and do a great job. I highly recommend them.