A really weird set, weird brushes, but OK

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jul 30, 2012

I ordered this set since I wanted to have few smaller eye brushes to go in my morning makeup bag. These brushes are short in their length, but the Blend, Highlight and the Crease brushes' heads are SO big! Bigger than normal brushes. So you can't really apply eye shadows accurately with them. I've also found the Shade brush to be too small for anything but applying a light shadow in the inner C of the eye. The Smudge brush was too itchy to use around the eye area... The Blend brush even lost some hairs, and that was a big turn off for me... BUT- I've found out that if I use them differently they do a pretty nice job so overall I did find use for them all and after the first not so good impression I had on them, I started liking them. I use the Blend brush as a highlight brush. I use the Highlight brush as a crease brush- it's perfect to blend shadows in that area. I use the smudge brush to conceal tiny areas. I use the crease brush as a shade brush, even though it is a little too big for that. I use the shade brush to apply highlighter in the inner C of the eye. The brushes are "green" and the case is really comfortable to carry while traveling. They are also soft and nice to hold. So- Not a "must have", not even "good to have", but OK to have.

set of brushes

Posted by 5422987359386838590 on Oct 21, 2012

I put two points only for naturalness. brushes are gathered badly, brush edges not equal, hairs stick out.

Did not receive my order ( ordering from France)

Posted by 4796786000737895458 on May 02, 2013

I did not receive my order (ordering from France)

Not satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1085448 on Jan 08, 2012

The brushes not suitable to my cosmetics. The shadows and powders remained at the brushes and not at my face.

LOVE!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

They are so nice and for good price! I love them!

wonderful

Posted by daisy-blooming on Mar 14, 2012

wonderful brush for the price! I like them very much

Great vegan brushes!

Posted by OrlyDumitrescu on Apr 22, 2012

I was looking for good eye makeup brushes that won't cost me a fortune and that are 100% vegan and these are perfect!

SOFT

Posted by I-try-this on Jan 17, 2012

very soft, well covers, convenient

I like it so much

Posted by stdffe on Mar 31, 2011

Brushes are soft and very beautiful!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1854052 on Mar 24, 2011

Very silky, love them. Kabuki is rather small, but as a travel kit it's perfect!!!