Very good

Posted by Reviewer1854052 on Mar 24, 2011

Very silky, love them. Kabuki is rather small, but as a travel kit it's perfect!!!

nice

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 07, 2012

very soft brush

A must-have set

Posted by Reviewer2529643 on Apr 08, 2012

I use the brushes of this set everyday. I have also got a backup. I use all the brushes for different tasks that the ones for what they are writen on the handle. - blend brush: I use for apply an all over lid colour, as it is too big for blending - highling brush: I use for define lightly the crease or for blending - crease: great brush for apply a shadow to unify the colour of the lid, hidding all the little veins. It's the one for me for applying the MAC soft ochre paint pot all over the lid and leave it as a canvas for the work of making up! - shade: a very small brush. I use it for highlight on the browbone or the lacrimal or for detailed work with dark shades. - smudge: it is the only brush I use for what it is intended to and it does its jobs great for smudging eyeliner on both inner and lower lashes.

Love them!

Posted by Reviewer1609467 on Apr 12, 2012

The softest brushes I've ever had! They are absolutely fantastic! And cheap :) Perfect for my mineral makeup!

Perfect! Parfait!!

Posted by 5042607901778593815 on Apr 18, 2012

I am extremely satisfied: fast shipping and clean packaging. Superb! Soft brushes in a cute travel case. Good quality I recommend it!!! Super produit la livraison et l'emballage parfait. Le produit est extra. Je recommende.

good

Posted by Reviewer3149701 on Apr 20, 2012

very good brushes :)

amazing)

Posted by Reviewer1421303 on Apr 26, 2012

great stuff and I love all brushes from ecotools!

cool

Posted by Reviewer2780255 on Apr 29, 2012

soft brushes !! I love

Really good

Posted by Reviewer3188544 on May 01, 2012

These tools are awesome. Easy to use, comfy to carry. Makes my daily make up routine pleasant.

Quality set!

Posted by Reviewer2012804 on Mar 20, 2012

Love it! Surprisingly the brushes are quite short but that didn't bother me. Very soft bristles and good quality!