Buena calidad pero tamaños no muy útiles

Posted by 5724917535247080289 on Jan 09, 2016

Brochas muy suaves, pero algunas son demasiado grandes para aplicar sombras con precisión y otras muy pequeñas para resultar útiles

pratique pour emporter

Posted by 4715039329943308796 on Dec 22, 2014

J’aime la douceur et la taille des pinceaux qui peuvent s'emporter partout; ce sont des basics mais des essentiels qui permettent la réalisation d'un maquillage simple à sophistiqué !

Good for beginners

Posted by 5452729217098508314 on Jan 05, 2015

The set is good, the brushes are soft and don't shed. It is ideal for beginners with makeup. However, I must note that they are tiny in size.

Good

Posted by 5517693014774590265 on Jan 13, 2015

Find the small brushes more useful than the two big ones in the set, but good quality~

A really weird set, weird brushes, but OK

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jul 30, 2012

I ordered this set since I wanted to have few smaller eye brushes to go in my morning makeup bag. These brushes are short in their length, but the Blend, Highlight and the Crease brushes' heads are SO big! Bigger than normal brushes. So you can't really apply eye shadows accurately with them. I've also found the Shade brush to be too small for anything but applying a light shadow in the inner C of the eye. The Smudge brush was too itchy to use around the eye area... The Blend brush even lost some hairs, and that was a big turn off for me... BUT- I've found out that if I use them differently they do a pretty nice job so overall I did find use for them all and after the first not so good impression I had on them, I started liking them. I use the Blend brush as a highlight brush. I use the Highlight brush as a crease brush- it's perfect to blend shadows in that area. I use the smudge brush to conceal tiny areas. I use the crease brush as a shade brush, even though it is a little too big for that. I use the shade brush to apply highlighter in the inner C of the eye. The brushes are "green" and the case is really comfortable to carry while traveling. They are also soft and nice to hold. So- Not a "must have", not even "good to have", but OK to have.