July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Ecolution, Artistry, Chicken Fryer, With High Dome Glass Lid, 11 in, 1 Pan (Discontinued Item)

great!!

Posted by Reviewer2810276 on May 16, 2011

it's all-powerful pan!! -boiling, frying.. good for everything! haha

Use it every day!

Posted by Reviewer2784429 on Jun 25, 2011

I had given up teflon cookware because of the reports on it's toxic ingredients! I was so happy to see a healthy alternative, and bought the chicken fryer & the3 qt sauce pan. I LOVE them. I use them everyday, and they are holding up great.

nice handle

Posted by Reviewer1327820 on Aug 20, 2011

It came inside a box which prevented any scratching on the inner surface of the pan. I have been using it for two weeks now and works quite well.

Really bad product!!!!! Even worse customer service!

Posted by Reviewer1369954 on Aug 09, 2012

I bought this pan and it lasted only 3 months. There're holes in the coating, and many bobbles. The coating is really falling apart. And I am very careful when handling it, no washing while is warm, use only a soft sponge, and appropriate spoons. I was promised buy the supplier that I would get a new one because they have a life-time warranty for all their products. Three months later and I haven't received a thing in the mail, and they are not replying my emails. Very disappointing!