PectaSol-C

Posted by Reviewer1326174 on Sep 29, 2011

From looking at the results of my semi-annual hair tests, I know that PectaSol-C flushes out toxic elements. It is the highest quality and also the cheapest source of citris pectin for this purpose that I have been able to find.

psa falling

Posted by Reviewer1962376 on May 19, 2011

I used Pectasol C for 3 months as one of a whole series of supplements and herbs and psa fell from 13.3 to 11.3 so I am quite pleased with this result.

Great for repair

Posted by 4684264014020354449 on Dec 03, 2013

Ive been using this for a few days now and am slowly repairing my adrenals (following on from a bodybuilding competition) in combination with Inositol. I take it first thing in the morning to off-set any acidity. It doesnt dissolve in water very well, but it tastes quite pleasant.

Helped with detox

Posted by AbominableDeathMachine on Oct 19, 2014

I bought this product to help detoxify my body after I had a severe toxic reaction to Cipro. I take it in conjuction with selenium and kelp with iodine to clear fluoride from my system as it breaks off from the larger molecule, and to clear the by-products of cell death and (hopefully) repair.

Prostate

Posted by Reviewer1282693 on Jan 13, 2010

This is great for treating and preventing prostate C.

Service

Posted by Reviewer2488706 on Mar 01, 2011

We couldn't be happier with the service we received, it was here the next day, and that is better service than ordering from our own country,(Canada)

Pecta-Sol for cancer

Posted by Reviewer1110512 on May 31, 2009

Very good product, recommended by Naturapath for free radical cancer protection in a cancer patient. Excellent service by I-Herb and reasonable prices! Thanks

Powerful protection

Posted by Reviewer1052735 on Nov 03, 2010

Recent clinical trials show PectaSol-C to be very effective for prostate protection.

pecta sol mcp

Posted by Reviewer2107765 on Jun 09, 2009

WE take lots of supplements. This is expensive, but I would not be without it. IT WORKS!!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1549019 on Jul 30, 2012

This has helped my husband's PSA levels to stay within the normal range.