Ecological and just great

Posted by Revron on Apr 28, 2011

I've been using this product for a few years. Great that iHerb is carrying Ecover now. this doesnt leave any streaks on the dishes. And convenient to use. Good to our planet - that is very important to me. iHerb - fantastic service. Thanks.

Sparkling clean dishes!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Jun 12, 2012

I've ordered twice now and won't ever go back to the store bought stuff. Makes my dishes super clean, easy to use and very convenient! A star product!!

love it

Posted by Reviewer2790984 on Sep 29, 2012

I love these tablets. My dish is clean and shiny without artificial smell.

really great

Posted by 4680514280222283074 on Oct 08, 2012

Very good Dishwasher Tablets,excellent price and quality

Work well

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

And I'm so glad that there is a more natural way to wash my dishes in the dishwasher. WIll buy again.

Does the job.

Posted by eldeen on May 24, 2012

This is the first "more natural" dishwasher tablets I've ever tried, so I don't have much to compare with, but it does the job. The dishwasher needs a bit more rinse aid now than with the ones I used earlier (who came with rinse aid in them), but that's not a problem with me, and I will continue to use this brand of diswasher tablets. :)

Best Natural Dishwasher Tabs

Posted by Reviewer2727671 on May 02, 2011

These are the best dishwasher tabs I have tried -- and I've tried many. Whenever I have switched to another brand, I always end up going back to Ecover.

best dishwasher soap ever

Posted by Reviewer1743744 on Mar 17, 2011

I tried it because it's better for the environment, but it is really great. My dishes are really clean, without the streaks and spots from other soaps I've used. Highly recommended.

Like these

Posted by 5301433819561253083 on Aug 19, 2014

These do a great job of cleaning the dishes and eliminating water spots. The price with iHerb is half of what I would pay here in Singapore for the same product!

great

Posted by 4622596404230206212 on Aug 21, 2014

great, recommend, dishes are clean, smell great and after all is ecofriendly