Ecover, Natural Dishwashing Liquid, Lemon Scent & Aloe Vera, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Reviews 3-star

One of the better ones!

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 26, 2012

I have chemical sensitivities. The natural fragrance in this detergent does bother me in any lasting way, although I find it stronger than their grapefruit scented one. Too much comes out in a squirt and we seem to go through the bottles a little too quickly. This brand does last significantly longer than a few other natural brands I have purchased. It seems to be what we are using most often recently. I would love to find a natural dish detergent that does not contain citrus oils so that I could use it to wash my eyeglasses without jeopardizing my anti-reflective coating.

not natural

Posted by MiraNZ on Sep 03, 2012

I love this product, as it doesn't dry my hands. One thing I found is that it lasts long. However, SLS and other chemicals are present in this product. Marketing is fantastic to place this brand as very ECO. However, this not correct.

거품이 덜나요

Posted by Reviewer2887034 on Dec 06, 2012

화학세제보다 거품이 덜 나는 것 같아요. 헤프게 쓰게 되네요. 향은 별로 안 나는 편이고. 성분이 좋다지만, 일단 다음번엔 다른 브랜드 제품을 구매해 볼려구요.

그냥그냥

Posted by wishinggirl on Aug 25, 2014

애티튜드처럼 뽀득뽀득한 느낌은 없어요. 그냥 레몬향이 나서 좀 상쾌한 느낌의 주방세제정도? 친환경제품이 친'환경'적일 뿐이지 몸에 무해한건 아니다보니.. 아기거 씻기에는 좀 걸리기도 하네요.