scent

Posted by Reviewer3293934 on Mar 20, 2013

the smell of this wash is overpowering and I find it noxious.

Not a fan of the strong synthetic fragrance

Posted by Reviewer3016883 on Mar 13, 2013

I've used Ecover delicate wash for years and the fragrance never bothered me, but this new bottle is totally overpowering and gives me a headache. Also, my whole bathroom smells like it days later after washing some items in the sink. I wish they would ditch the synthetic fragrance chemicals. If you have fragrance sensitivities, avoid this product.

Used to be good

Posted by Reviewer1252087 on Jul 25, 2013

I used to love this product, but with the most recent bottle I purchased I found the formula was changed to give it a somewhat nauseating strong scent. I'm not usually very sensitive to perfumes so this is really saying something.

Disapponted

Posted by 5744052001355621079 on Mar 23, 2014

The new scent is terrible. I have used this product for a long time, but should have paid more attention to the reviewers. My laundry smells so chemical. Had to dump 2 bottles.

Smell too overpowering

Posted by 5054917878447382333 on Sep 15, 2014

dont not buy this if you are not used to strong scent. the smell is just too much. im throwing this out!

Not So Eco

Posted by 5373568538572193480 on Apr 09, 2015

I purchased this product thinking it was natural and didn't have the nasty ingredients that most chemical preperations did. Sadly the largest ingredient after water is sodium laureth sulfate! This ingredient is to be avoided.

Spring Tulip scent

Posted by 5176632700686385700 on Aug 05, 2015

Sadly, this product's scent is not pleasant. Very medicinal smell.

Yuck!

Posted by Reviewer2409812 on Nov 27, 2015

I'm throwing both bottles I just ordered away. I've used this for quite awhile so didn't bother to read these reviews. I could have written the reviews so have nothing much to add. I washed the hand washables several times in other detergents to try to get the smell out but even that didn't help much. Yes, my bathroom still reeks from the smell plus my nose starts running every time I go in there.

Rather weak

Posted by Reviewer2492018 on Sep 17, 2012

I can hardly see any results, the detergent does not remove stains

730下单,现在还没收到(ordered on 30th July,haven't received by now 13th Sep)

Posted by 5525682421096771645 on Sep 13, 2012