한국 구매자의 호평으로 구매

Posted by jubilance on Oct 02, 2013

시험삼아구매해보았습니다만, 그다지 좋은지 모르겠습니다. 그리고 일반 액체세제처럼 거품도 잘 나서, 이게 친환경적인지도 모르겠습니다. 그냥 비누 울샴푸 느낌입니다. 저렴해서 살 일이 아니라면 재구매는 없을 듯

Good But Not Smell

Posted by Reviewer1168373 on Sep 04, 2013

This still cleans well but they changed the scent recently to a much worse one than before. The smell is too strong and not that good. It's like a super strong lemon scent that almost makes you sick! The old scent was my favorite laundry detergent scent (sort of floral), so big change! It's too bad they had to change an awesome product for the worse. Since smell is much stronger now, I use less of the soap than before for handwashing.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2688267 on Aug 07, 2013

As good as any other delicate wash, just without harmful ingredients for me and nature. Will definately buy again.

Cleans wool carefully...

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

We are very pleased with this detergent. Used it only for wool.

Used to be good

Posted by Reviewer1252087 on Jul 25, 2013

I used to love this product, but with the most recent bottle I purchased I found the formula was changed to give it a somewhat nauseating strong scent. I'm not usually very sensitive to perfumes so this is really saying something.

Good!

Posted by 4707197647836606895 on Jul 01, 2013

Good!

My to-go detergent for lingerie.

Posted by 4612881836783060159 on Mar 24, 2013

I use this product only for lingerie and delicate clothing that has lace and or wool. It cleanses the fabrics perfectly and never ruin the fine clothings. Fantastic detergent!

scent

Posted by Reviewer3293934 on Mar 20, 2013

the smell of this wash is overpowering and I find it noxious.

Not a fan of the strong synthetic fragrance

Posted by Reviewer3016883 on Mar 13, 2013

I've used Ecover delicate wash for years and the fragrance never bothered me, but this new bottle is totally overpowering and gives me a headache. Also, my whole bathroom smells like it days later after washing some items in the sink. I wish they would ditch the synthetic fragrance chemicals. If you have fragrance sensitivities, avoid this product.

a long time favorite

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

Excellent wash for wool, silk and other delicate materials. It's concentrated, gets clothes clean, rinses out easily, has a light, fresh, scent and never irritates my skin. I haven't tried a new detergent for delicates in years - this is perfect imo.