Really happy with this dish washing liquid!

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Mar 26, 2015

The smell is nice but doesn't linger on the dishes. It also cuts grease well, and cleans my dishes well! I would buy this again!

Best all natural all natural hand dishwashing detergent that I have found

Posted by Reviewer2581471 on Feb 27, 2015

This particular brand of Ecover dish detergent is the best all natural dish detergent I have found. I have tried numerous other all natural brands that were not as effective on cutting through grease or had overt fragrance or hand moisturizers. There is a slight grapefruit odor, but the liquid works perfectly for cleaning my counter tops, pots and dishes. We also use it to wash our hands at the sink. There is no residue left from this detergent. I call it detergent just as a label, it is all natural unlike the detergents found in the super market. With this detergent, I am able to clean the toughest pots with baked on and oil. We use it on stainless steel and cast iron pots and pans with no issue. For the iron pots and pans, I use it with hot water to quickly remove any leftover on the pot, rinse and set to the dry. The iron pots do lose their season.

Good for dishwashing

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Nov 01, 2014

Smells good.

A staple

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Mar 15, 2014

We've been using this exclusively for dishes for a couple of years now. It doesn't smell and cleans well.

I like

Posted by carmen on Jul 17, 2013

When using regular dishwashing liquid, I affect the skin and nails of the hands.This is a product that protects them, I recommend.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

I very much like to use this means for ware washing. Has pleasant gentle aroma, doesn't irritate skin. Well splits fat. Well watches off. Doesn't do harm. To all I recommend. Perfectly I reached Russia in an integrity, packing wasn't damaged.

long time user

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Jul 08, 2013

Have used this for a couple years now. We have well water with a whole house softning system. This product works excellent under these conditions. I have sensitive dry skin and this does not dry out my hands.

Super!

Posted by QIR015 on Jul 01, 2012

Также хорошее средство для мытья посуды. Качество за такие деньги - отменное. Средство густое, хватает на долго, с жиром справляется прекрасно. Даже в холодной воде)))) It is also good for washing dishes. The quality for the money - excellent. Means of a thick, enough for a long time, copes well with the fat. Even in cold water))))

Good, fast delivery!!

Posted by 4843152078607135531 on Jun 30, 2012

Good, fast delivery!!

good for skin

Posted by Reviewer1088836 on Mar 29, 2012

it does not make my skin dry and i like how fast it is washed off from dishes. pleasant smell

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »