Good for the environment and you

Posted by Reviewer1968012 on Apr 25, 2011

Good dishwashing liquid, quite efficient but not drying for your hands - although usually when doing dishes I wear gloves to protect my dry skin, I sometimes wash my fingers with this when I'm cooking and it's all good. It has a pleasant smell, fresh and citrusy, not too strong.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Dec 14, 2011

like it, will buy again

Ecover, Ecological Dishwashing Liquid, Grapefruit & Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer2525918 on Oct 04, 2011

Very much it was pleasant. Economically in use, thus quality of a sink the good. I will buy still.

Great Product. Cleans the dishes without poison.

Posted by Reviewer2092134 on Nov 17, 2011

Nice light fresh scent. I put some white vinegar in so it lasts longer.

Happy Wash

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jul 05, 2011

This makes nice suds, cleans oily dishes well. and is pleasant smelling.

Awesome smell, a little thin

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

This is a great option for an eco-friendly dishwashing liquid. Unfortunately, I find it a little thin and prefer something that is thicker. It does a great job of cleaning the dishes and smells awesome. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Beware contains SLS!!!!!

Posted by HealthyAussie on Apr 17, 2014

I should have checked the ingredients before purchasing. This product contains Sodium Laurel Sulfates. I will not be purchasing again. A good dish washing liquid that I have used and will use again is Earth Friendly Products - Ultra Dishmate. It is derived from coconut oil. Iherb also sells it for a great price.

The best one!!!

Posted by lipo4ka on Oct 04, 2011

First I bought the same but with lemon and aloe.This one is also good.

Best all natural all natural hand dishwashing detergent that I have found

Posted by Reviewer2581471 on Feb 27, 2015

This particular brand of Ecover dish detergent is the best all natural dish detergent I have found. I have tried numerous other all natural brands that were not as effective on cutting through grease or had overt fragrance or hand moisturizers. There is a slight grapefruit odor, but the liquid works perfectly for cleaning my counter tops, pots and dishes. We also use it to wash our hands at the sink. There is no residue left from this detergent. I call it detergent just as a label, it is all natural unlike the detergents found in the super market. With this detergent, I am able to clean the toughest pots with baked on and oil. We use it on stainless steel and cast iron pots and pans with no issue. For the iron pots and pans, I use it with hot water to quickly remove any leftover on the pot, rinse and set to the dry. The iron pots do lose their season.

Good tool

Posted by Reviewer2603735 on Jan 02, 2012

Good tool. Do not irritate your hands. Smell nice.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »