Very good softener.

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 26, 2012

Works fine and softenes the cloth very good. So and ecologicaly safe. Will definetely buy but with another scent.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2978222 on Mar 06, 2013

Very nice smell.

Soft scent

Posted by Reviewer2502968 on Apr 12, 2013

This has a soft, not chemically smelling scent. I often dilute it half and half with water before using. The other scent from Ecover in fabric softener, sunny day, is very strong and perfumey, I like this one much better. Sometimes it clumps in my washing machine dispenser, but that thing is wacked anyway.

A Natural Softener

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Sep 23, 2011

Great neutral fragrance too.

****

Posted by Reviewer1798606 on Jan 25, 2012

Smells good, works good!

Good!

Posted by marjaana on May 14, 2012

This makes my clothes super-soft! The smell is nice, but I wouldn't say it's really that fresh, it's more like... a bit boring. However, for me the softness (without any skin irritation) is more important.

Light Fresh Flowery Scent

Posted by juloub on Mar 26, 2014

Does what a softener is supposed to do. With my full load (approx 7.5kg), 1 capful of this softener is enough for my clothes without and overpowering flowerly scent.

good

Posted by 5075654534008720766 on Jun 15, 2014

good

Does the trick!

Posted by 5495329980380566023 on Jun 22, 2014

This fabric softener does the job. It does leave a light scent, both nothing that I found unbearable. It does seem a little thin. I use 1 capful per load where the bottle says 2, and my clothes still come out soft. I use this along with Country Save detergent and I am happy with my laundry!

Good and almost great natural fabric softener

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Jan 22, 2015

I have used this fabric softener in the past, and I do like it. It doesn't make my clothes super soft, but I think this is due to it being made of mostly natural ingredients, no fake chemical softeners. Also, the smell is divine, but unfortunately, doesn't stick around all that long. The other softener by Ecover, Sunny Day has a stronger fragrance than this one (but also smells nice), and sticks around a bit longer. I think again due to it's natural fragrance ingredients, and not chemical fragrance, the scent doesn't stick around long, but I'm okay with that. For a natural softener that is better for the planet and your body, it works very well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »