Smells great!

Posted by Reviewer2978222 on Mar 06, 2013

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Dec 20, 2011

good softener, light delicate smell

Love the scent...!

Posted by Reviewer2446265 on Jul 26, 2011

It's not so overpowering for my multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS) and it doesn't make me run out of the room holding my breath.

Superb!

Posted by babyborderline on Jun 28, 2012

Love Ecover, and I love that I can buy it on iHerb for a fraction of the price the products have in Norwegian shops. It performs well, and also has a lovely smell. I have very sensitive skin that does not tolerate perfume in e.g. fabric softeners well - but here the good smell is all natural so I have no problems with allergies when using this. The pink one is also nice!

For the kids...

Posted by Reviewer2569519 on Oct 29, 2012

We live in Korea and it's not easy to get stuff like this at a good price. I had heard that regular fabric softners have loads of chemicals that could harm you long term and this seems like a better choice, especially for our kids clothes.

great smell

Posted by Reviewer2608316 on Mar 10, 2012

Love, love, love this fabric softener ordered it like the third time.,

The most pleasant smell!

Posted by Reviewer2632790 on Oct 14, 2011

I'm very picky with detergents and fabric softeners. Most of them have too strong smell but this one is very nice and natural,not irritating at all.

SOFT & FRAGRANT!

Posted by 4836250129246254061 on Mar 21, 2014

I've been relying on this product for years! It is generously scented and leaves my laundry fragrant and soft every time. Fairly priced, too. Highly recommend!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3248647 on Nov 18, 2011

We ordered Ecover for our cloth diapers that were getting stiff and hard to fold. Within one wash they were so soft and stretchy again!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3091617 on Jan 15, 2013

I haven't found a natural fabric softener that works as well as the unnatural kind. But, this one works pretty well and we'd definitely purchase it again.