Smell is way too strong

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on May 02, 2013

I love Ecover products, and have tried the sea breeze kind before(I think, at least it was Ecover, had a blue label and was named woth something "sea" in the name). At that time I was supercareful with any kind of smell, anything made me nauseas(allergies I think) - and this one was a very good choice for me when cleaning the bathroom. Therefore I bought this one - but oh: the smell! It`s very powerful,and "takes up the whole room" - I just don`t feel safe using this now that I`m pregnant, and I really can`t see myself using it afterwards either since I`m sensitive to smells in general. It`s too bad since I love Ecover products, and althought it perhaps is safe to use during pregnancy, it just doesn`t feel that way when the smell is so intense. SO low grade just because of the smell, nothing else.

Works fine

Posted by RodericRinehart on Feb 09, 2013

Got this when the Method Lil Blu was not available. Didn't skip a beat. Toilet looks great.

perfect and a good earth and animalfriendly choice

Posted by Reviewer2256147 on Jan 30, 2013

this does the job smells nice i love that its ecofriendly and not tested on animals

Great!

Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Jan 10, 2013

I think this is a great product! It smells good and really does what it promise :).

Strong toilet bowl cleaner works great smells just like pine

Posted by 4820647383591902552 on Jan 08, 2013

5 stars does it all

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

Nice smelling.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1708639 on Sep 21, 2012

Works well,does the job,no complaints.It actually smells good,and I can smell it in the bathroom without breathing in toxic chemicals.I've been using it for a while and I hope they don't change it.

Супер!

Posted by QIR015 on Aug 14, 2012

Это средство покупаю постоянно. Нет ужасного запаха. Хорошо отмывает, освежает, удаляет известковый налет. Советую! I buy this tool everytime. There is not a terrible smell. Good launderers, refreshes, removes limescale. I recommend!

Good smell!

Posted by Reviewer2130841 on Jun 04, 2012

Cleans well and doesn't leave any harsh smells behind. I do have to let it soak in the bowl for a long time.

Ecover Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Posted by Reviewer1357159 on May 07, 2012

Works well with a nice fragrance. Would recommend.