Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Apr 21, 2016

I don't like this kind of miso that is quite different from japanese miso. It's more like soysauce soup and tastes bad.

YUUM

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

Very musty, slightly bitter, slightly sour. Excellent. I love it when I love it. Otherwise I chose their Shiro-miso which is very gentle and a real Comfort food.

Love the health benifts

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Feb 18, 2014

I use this as I would soya sauce, it tastes the same! Easy to use, resealable bag, and a good amount for the price. Can be mixed into smoothies too!

Great chicken marinade

Posted by Reviewer1535304 on Dec 15, 2013

I use this Miso to marinade chicken for grill - it gives it nice color and mild taste.

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 11, 2013

Really nice in the winter months, to make soup, or just a warm, tasty drink. It lasts ages. This and the hacho miso are my 2 favourites of the different types available from Eden (not too dark, not too light), but I have tried them all, they're all good.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Miso soup is a very nutritional food and suitable for everyone. As the ingredients used in the miso gets fermented, the ingredients gets broken and becomes easily digestible. Miso is also high in antioxidant, found to reduce cancer rate, boost immune system, balances pH value in body and boost energy level. I am a fan of miso soup! I tried all 4 miso soups from Eden Soup. All are organic and good quality. This version of miso is the most balanced between sweetness and saltiness. It mixes well too. You can easily adjust the taste by adding more or less accordingly! The price is very cheap and one packet will go a long way! Check out my page for more reviews!

tastes like a brown bread

Posted by 4994089080872949806 on Oct 16, 2013

didn't enjoy it. the original one is better

Gorgeous winter miso

Posted by 5739604977495711871 on Jul 26, 2013

This paste offers a very deep and dark coloured miso, very different to the commercial shiro styles. but this is incredibly warming and delightful. I made a mushroom miso with it. So good.

Tasty miso Not salty

Posted by Reviewer3144621 on Mar 18, 2013

Miso, like other fermented products, known as probiotic, which have many health benefits.

n/a

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Oct 29, 2012

I haven't tried this yet

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »