Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Miso soup is a very nutritional food and suitable for everyone. As the ingredients used in the miso gets fermented, the ingredients gets broken and becomes easily digestible. Miso is also high in antioxidant, found to reduce cancer rate, boost immune system, balances pH value in body and boost energy level. I am a fan of miso soup! I tried all 4 miso soups from Eden Soup. All are organic and good quality. This version of miso is most sweet and my favourite (I prefer more sweetness to saltiness). It mixes well too. You can easily adjust the taste by adding more or less accordingly! The price is very cheap and one packet will go a long way! Check out my page for more reviews!

Nice white miso

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

I live in HK, we have loads of Asian foods, and Japanese foods in the super markets - but a lot are very processed or have extra ingredients that I don't care for. This is a great Shiro Miso (white miso) that we use not just for soup but for making some vegan dishes too.

delicious and amazing for you! see my recipe below too!

Posted by 4973589750770591454 on Feb 11, 2014

Miso is excellent at chelating heavy metals out of the body. Additionally, fermented foods help to build up the healthy flora in the body. I make the following fantastically delicious miso soup on Winter afternoons (It's an incredible immune booster): Bring a tea kettle to just under a boil. Add to your bowl, a couple shakes of dried ginger powder, a couple shakes of dried garlic powder, a touch of stevia (or raw honey), and some sliced, dried shiitake mushrooms. The mushrooms will instantly rehydrate to a lovely, slightly chewy texture (as opposed to slimy if you were to soak them longer as is always recommended on the packages). Add your just-under-boiling water to the bowl. Lastly, stir in a spoonful of this gorgeous miso and enjoy! You could also add some spinach to this if you wanted.

Good, rich, mild miso

Posted by Reviewer1317650 on Jan 23, 2012

Excellent for shiitake mushroom soup and, no doubt, other soups.

Amazing!

Posted by 5510684984401649317 on Aug 24, 2014

This is one of the best light misos I have tried! It is sweet and not too salty, perfect for miso soup and dressings.

top quality

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Dec 07, 2014

Eden miso's are out of this world, well packed & travels well, i use it in my cooking & salad dressing! make sure you just don't reheat miso, then it becomes toxic,

excellent flavor

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Oct 11, 2011

wonderful product, great for soups and salad dressings.

Excellent Product, Thank You!

Posted by Reviewer2620583 on Feb 05, 2009

Thanks again.

Muy Rico!

Posted by 5605375946165012701 on Jul 11, 2016

Me encanto el gusto que tiene , genial para hacer comida japonesa o china! Infaltable

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jan 31, 2013

I bought this product because it is made with organic soybeans and it is gluten free (it doesn't contain any gluten containing grains such as wheat or barley). I will buy it again because it tastes delicious! The flavour is more delicate and sweeter than other miso I've tried. I just wish the container was bigger! :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »