top quality

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Dec 07, 2014

Eden miso's are out of this world, well packed & travels well, i use it in my cooking & salad dressing! make sure you just don't reheat miso, then it becomes toxic,

Amazing!

Posted by 5510684984401649317 on Aug 24, 2014

This is one of the best light misos I have tried! It is sweet and not too salty, perfect for miso soup and dressings.

I love this. But very pricey

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

I love this. This is my favorite one of the four misos made by Eden. It a real Comfort food. But it is not concentrated. Is good for just maybe 10 cups of miso...? But I will buy again. Addictive.

Great!

Posted by 5540738916401582003 on May 28, 2014

It is hard to find a miso soup that is not overly processed. I love it!

Tasty

Posted by Viktorija on Apr 14, 2014

I use it, when making raw food, soups, salad dressings. Tasty and super quality.

delicious and amazing for you! see my recipe below too!

Posted by 4973589750770591454 on Feb 11, 2014

Miso is excellent at chelating heavy metals out of the body. Additionally, fermented foods help to build up the healthy flora in the body. I make the following fantastically delicious miso soup on Winter afternoons (It's an incredible immune booster): Bring a tea kettle to just under a boil. Add to your bowl, a couple shakes of dried ginger powder, a couple shakes of dried garlic powder, a touch of stevia (or raw honey), and some sliced, dried shiitake mushrooms. The mushrooms will instantly rehydrate to a lovely, slightly chewy texture (as opposed to slimy if you were to soak them longer as is always recommended on the packages). Add your just-under-boiling water to the bowl. Lastly, stir in a spoonful of this gorgeous miso and enjoy! You could also add some spinach to this if you wanted.

Miso

Posted by 5438869092204582375 on Jan 15, 2014

Tasty

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Miso soup is a very nutritional food and suitable for everyone. As the ingredients used in the miso gets fermented, the ingredients gets broken and becomes easily digestible. Miso is also high in antioxidant, found to reduce cancer rate, boost immune system, balances pH value in body and boost energy level. I am a fan of miso soup! I tried all 4 miso soups from Eden Soup. All are organic and good quality. This version of miso is most sweet and my favourite (I prefer more sweetness to saltiness). It mixes well too. You can easily adjust the taste by adding more or less accordingly! The price is very cheap and one packet will go a long way! Check out my page for more reviews!

Good taste

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Aug 01, 2013

I have used this in a soup and some salad dressings, and I love the taste

Nice white miso

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013

I live in HK, we have loads of Asian foods, and Japanese foods in the super markets - but a lot are very processed or have extra ingredients that I don't care for. This is a great Shiro Miso (white miso) that we use not just for soup but for making some vegan dishes too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »