great!!!

Posted by Reviewer2665390 on Mar 18, 2009

I have been looking for a salt alternative that actually has flavor. I not only have done that, with this product, but it is actually good for me with the seaweed! The sesame seeds give a nuttiness to whatever I out it on. Very yummy!!!

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on May 25, 2012

on salad, on veggies, in soups in everything! delicious!

Good

Posted by FireGlow on Jul 04, 2012

This is great tasting seasoning.

Eden Shake

Posted by Reviewer1372885 on Sep 17, 2008

This is great stuff and I use it on my salad all the time. Whole Foods has it but it is always out of stock and so I buy several containers of it at the same time on the Web.

good way to get your sea vegetables

Posted by LotusJ57 on Nov 08, 2008

Used as a seasoning for soups and such, this product tastes great and helps add iodine to the diet.

tasteful food enchancer

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Mar 20, 2014

in Japan they call this Furikake, they sprinkle this on white rice, I use it on grilled fish,salads even on fruits, as it's very healty for the body, kids love this, there's a distinct taste of sesame seed with a smokey tinge, I have ordered this several times & continue to do so, great for picky eaters, just don't cook with it, it's an after condiment, thus 5 stars!

I love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1148179 on Mar 25, 2014

This is so yummy!! I love it on eggs and in salads. I would recommend. Very tasty, good price too.

fishman

Posted by 4902188611225473281 on Dec 07, 2014

great condiment with Asian flavors, you can taste the nutty slightly salty (in a good way)and nori flavor. try it on popcorn,eggs,tofu,quinoa or any other savory dish you can think of, your gonna love it!!

Pretty good addition to my spices

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Nov 20, 2008

I like this product, I am trying to be creative in many uses to this. It gives a good taste to my healthy meals.

Shake, Shake, shake

Posted by Reviewer2000145 on Aug 14, 2009

Great tasting product and such an easy way to add seeds to almost anything.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »