Didn't realise it is imported from Japan

Posted by Reviewer1736997 on Apr 23, 2016

Product is fine, but it is imported by Eden Foods from Japan. Because of radiation continue to flow from Fukushima, better if Eden finds another supplier, or make its own. Still, this Miso is superb.

Great product - does not heat well

Posted by 5523184361314307279 on Apr 17, 2016

Love the taste and texture. However, the package says it can compliment stir-fry's as a substitute for soy sauce. I have tried using this in a pan with other food on the stove and it does NOT absorb/melt well - like soy sauce. As an alternative - it's flavor is superior to soy - but lacks in the ability to absorb and infuse.

Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Dec 13, 2015

I think miso is kind of superfood. But this product is quite different from japanese miso. It's more like soysauce soup. I will try other type of Eden's miso.

Posted by 5335804867162299475 on Apr 15, 2015

I'm always happy to come across a good quality Miso that is sold as being gluten free. I'm not coeliac, just a bit sensitive, I get a bloated sore stomach when I eat gluten containing foods. I haven't noticed any reaction to this at all so I am very happy. It is a different flavour to the brown rice miso I used to buy which I am not loving at the moment, but then it took me a while to get a taste for the last one so hopefully I will get used to this one.

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

Great miso. Better than the one you get in restaurants. Love it.

Great for soups and also as a replacement for salt

Posted by 5663885162004096988 on Jan 19, 2014

I use this to make Japanese miso soup for my family, and also as a healthier replacement for salt in cooking. A little goes a long way.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Miso soup is a very nutritional food and suitable for everyone. As the ingredients used in the miso gets fermented, the ingredients gets broken and becomes easily digestible. Miso is also high in antioxidant, found to reduce cancer rate, boost immune system, balances pH value in body and boost energy level. I am a fan of miso soup! I tried all 4 miso soups from Eden Soup. All are organic and good quality. This version of miso tastes closest to most Japanese restaurants (might differ from yours to mine). It mixes well too. You can easily adjust the taste by adding more or less accordingly! The price is very cheap and one packet will go a long way! Check out my page for more reviews!

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Aug 13, 2013

It was nice to find miso not made from Japanese product.

Miso replaces salt, adds flavor

Posted by Reviewer1867906 on Apr 10, 2012

Miso is new to us. I replaced salt with it in my veggie/bean soup and got more flavor than expected. What a nice surprise! A squeeze package with a nozzle would have been a better way to package because it's so thick.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1345580 on Oct 05, 2011

I have a cup of miso soup every morning.....i find this miso to be the best...Auralee & Company

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »