Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Miso soup is a very nutritional food and suitable for everyone. As the ingredients used in the miso gets fermented, the ingredients gets broken and becomes easily digestible. Miso is also high in antioxidant, found to reduce cancer rate, boost immune system, balances pH value in body and boost energy level. I am a fan of miso soup! I tried all 4 miso soups from Eden Soup. All are organic and good quality. This version of miso tastes closest to most Japanese restaurants (might differ from yours to mine). It mixes well too. You can easily adjust the taste by adding more or less accordingly! The price is very cheap and one packet will go a long way! Check out my page for more reviews!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1564868 on Jul 28, 2009

this miso is so delicious and mild--the exact flavor i was looking for. makes a great soup with seaweed and green onions.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Dec 01, 2008

This Miso has a good flavor and it is not as salty as others I have tried. This one is a keeper.

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Aug 13, 2013

It was nice to find miso not made from Japanese product.

Posted by 5335804867162299475 on Apr 15, 2015

I'm always happy to come across a good quality Miso that is sold as being gluten free. I'm not coeliac, just a bit sensitive, I get a bloated sore stomach when I eat gluten containing foods. I haven't noticed any reaction to this at all so I am very happy. It is a different flavour to the brown rice miso I used to buy which I am not loving at the moment, but then it took me a while to get a taste for the last one so hopefully I will get used to this one.

Strong alcohol taste

Posted by Reviewer1938320 on Apr 08, 2011

This is expensive and in my opinion not worth it. Overly fermented and tastes and smells like alcohol, evn when prepared. I prefer miso master mellow low salt miso and this is just to strong. I have had this tye of miso by other brands and it has tasted fine. Would nto suggest this unless you are a red miso enthusiast.

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

Great miso. Better than the one you get in restaurants. Love it.

Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Dec 13, 2015

I think miso is kind of superfood. But this product is quite different from japanese miso. It's more like soysauce soup. I will try other type of Eden's miso.

Great for soups and also as a replacement for salt

Posted by 5663885162004096988 on Jan 19, 2014

I use this to make Japanese miso soup for my family, and also as a healthier replacement for salt in cooking. A little goes a long way.

Could have been better

Posted by Reviewer1725399 on Mar 09, 2010

I much prefer Mitoku's miso after this first try, they're more hearty with fuller flavour.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »