Exceptional!

Posted by Reviewer3105098 on Aug 13, 2012

Tastes sooo good! I mix a tablespoon in water with a tablespoon of Pomegranate Honey.. Mmmmm.. Best apple cider vinegar I've ever tried!

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3004478 on Aug 12, 2012

Apple cider vinegar has a lot of uses, but I primarily use it for my hair. I would recommend it for anyone and especially for women of color. It acts as a wonderful restorative rinse to the scalp and it conditions the hair. It helps fight dry scalp, itching, dandruff, and just about any other irritations. Also, the vinegar makes the hair appear shiny. It's great stuff!

Good quality ACV. So many uses

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Jul 15, 2012

ACV is always good to have around the house. I like that this is made to higher quality, similar to Braggs.

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 08, 2012

Very good apple cider vinegar!

Super!

Posted by QIR015 on Jul 01, 2012

Этот уксус навсегда поселился на моей кухне. Мясо жарю обязательно с ним! Добавляю в борщ, получается обалденная кислинка. Подходит для приготовления домашнего майонеза. This vinegar is permanently lodged in my kitchen. Meat fry need one! Add to soup, kick-ass turns sour. Suitable for home preparation of mayonnaise.

Great

Posted by bluebug on May 12, 2012

No complaints

The apple of my eye.

Posted by Reviewer1978640 on Apr 30, 2012

I now drink it with water every day. Very tasty. Good in salads too. Best of all, it took a flat wart clean off my face.I will be purchasing again.

Raw and Organic!

Posted by Reviewer3182046 on Feb 17, 2012

Very raw, organic taste! I use it on Salads as well as drinking a TBSP daily diluted in a cup of water. Great Product! As a first time iHerb customer I can say this won't be the last time I order from them. My order arrived quickly, packaging was impeccable AND I received two free tea samples to boot!

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Jan 22, 2012

it is very tasty and fragrant!

Excellent product.

Posted by energetyx on Dec 30, 2011

Very nice flavour. Fermented in wooden casks as opposed to the Bragg's vinegar which is aged in steel casks, and virtually no difference in price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »