These are quite typical tasting...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

...dried fruits in every way, not worse or better. If you like dried cranberries give it a go! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

very good

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Jun 30, 2013

not too much to say about this - we all know about the benefits of berries and cranberries, especially for urinary/bladder issues. this is not as sweet as other brands but it's still a bit sweet for me. it's too intense to snack on on its own so i add it to trail mixes and morning cereals.

All in a clump.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

It might be cause I have ordered it in the summer, but they do tend to clump. The taste is nice (tart, not to sweet), the texture is mildly oily. I rarely buy them, but they are nice to have around.

Good!

Posted by opheart on Jul 07, 2012

Good product: not too sweet, very pleasant taste. But there's no taste of cranberry, just a little sweet and a little sour.

Small package size

Posted by khessel on Apr 30, 2016

The product is fine, I was just a little disappointed by the small package size. I understand I have to pay more for organic products, I just did not feel I got a lot of bang for my buck. As a rule, I don't give a product 5 stars unless I know I will purchase it again.

Good

Posted by 5122626001029921615 on Sep 29, 2012

I liked this sugar free fruit. Only if they can make this without using oil, that'll be a perfect.

LIke it

Posted by anettemostad on Oct 07, 2012

I use it as a sweetener in my tea. Perfect for this use. Tried others, but like this best

very tasty!

Posted by 5144584853365798466 on Oct 17, 2012

but a little expensive.and the sweetness is not original but comes from apple....and it is oversweetened....

Sour snack

Posted by asrealasrainbows on Dec 11, 2012

I liked those, but won't repurchase.

Eden Foods Organic Dried Cranberies

Posted by JANXAN on Jan 31, 2013

Very good cranberries. I like that they do not contain sugar.