Great Product

Posted by Zambini on Jun 09, 2008

I use veggie rotini a lot for pasta salads and other favorite recipes. Unfortunately, they are getting harder to find. had never tried Eden, as it was not available to me. Oftentimes, I'm leery of trying new pastas because they don't cook well, or stay formed without falling apart. This was a WINNER! It cooked easily, without loosing it shape. I could stir it into a pasta dish, without mangling the noodles. And, the taste was excellent. It's our new favorite.

good

Posted by Reviewer2375197 on May 03, 2011

good

VEGGIE SPIRALS!

Posted by Reviewer1815378 on Jun 11, 2008

I LOVE THESE! THEY ARE GOPOD TASTING AND DIDNT TAKE FOREVER TO COOK AND THEY GOT SOFT UNLIEK SO MANY ORGANICE NOODLES THAT STAY HARD.

Veggie spirals

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on May 18, 2010

I haven't tried it yet but looks good!

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on Jan 12, 2010

Cooked well, has a mild veggie taste. Eden foods makes quality products.

Healthy and pretty colored salad pasta!

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Sep 16, 2011

I really like the taste of these. It is sort of light, so I mix with my regular spiral pasta. I love the colors of carrots, purple beets, and spinach, wow so colorful! Only a thing is that they do easily break a part, so I only boil for 6-7 min. and not 10 min. (it will completely break apart if you boil for 10 min.) Fantastic in salad because of pretty colors, and very healthy. Oh if you dont like carrots, beets or spinach, no worries I didnt taste veggies but just pretty color!