Eden Foods, Organic, Pistachios, Shelled & Dry Roasted, Lightly Sea Salted, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 3-star

Overpriced: small bag!

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Nov 22, 2012

The area of the bag that is below the ziploc seal is only 6" x 4" width! Tiny, I expected it to be double the size! I ate 1/2 a bag in one sitting and that's not much at all, so this is way overpriced for what it is. I much prefer the far healthier raw pistachios so far as taste. These are crunchy but thankfully not hard. The taste is a bit too smokey/burnt for me, and I also like my pistachios to be unsalted. Still they're acceptable enough, I just haven't eaten processed pistachios like these in years. I probably won't buy again since my local store carries them raw and unsalted and those are the ones I truly crave.

Heavily roasted

Posted by 4929416243856968489 on Apr 18, 2013

Quality pistachios with just enough salt. Unfortunately, about a half of them were heavily roasted, almost burnt - brown on the inside.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2827034 From Singapore on Oct 11, 2012

But too pricey..