Mild tasting - a good way to add a little seasweed goodness to salads and stirfries.

Posted by healthymuslimah on Feb 26, 2016

I've enjoyed this product - it adds a little something to fish and salads. The taste is not too overpowering, which some seaweed sprinkles can be, and it's not very salty either. Be sure that you like sesame seeds if you order this though, as they feature quite heavily in the overall flavour.

I can't make a use of it

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 23, 2015

I initially bought it to replace table salt but it doesn't salt well. lt is more like a blend of spice that doesn't taste bad but it is too mild to be used for cooking and even to add on cooked food so .. :/

Fantastic!

Posted by 5566337325315319595 on Jun 02, 2015

Bought this on a whim. Perfect addition to stir frys!! It's very subtle-tasting but definitely improves dishes. Very cheap for such good quality, and the label is adorable ^_^

seasoning

Posted by 5676064993165027730 on May 24, 2015

The best seasoning for sea food!!

Seaweed Gomasio Is A Good Salt Substitute! Has Way Less Sodium!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

I bought this because I had read that the sea vegetables are very good for you. The taste is good, though a bit bland. I use this instead of salt on just about any food. Sometimes I eat it right out of the jar. I like that it is very low sodium. If you eat 1 teaspoon of this you will only get 80mg of sodium and it only has 15 calories per teaspoon also. It is good, though I like the dulse flakes better because they have more flavor.

Delicious!

Posted by Crotchetymama on Nov 28, 2014

This stuff is good. It is sea salt and seaweed and sesame seeds. It gives a great flavor when sprinkled on salads or vegetables or just about anything. Not as salty as salt is, but gives a greater depth of flavor. I love it.

GREAT!!!

Posted by 4778441992796399333 on Oct 05, 2014

I love this product, excellent substitute for regular salt.

Gomasio

Posted by 5189782978183932508 on Sep 02, 2014

Out daughter loves it. She`s a picky eater and with this mix on top she will eat brocolli, avocado, scramble eggs.

Desapointed

Posted by 4756057093886019666 on Aug 10, 2014

Taste good but that would not replace salt in my meal though. The flavor is very light therefore I had to use a lot at one go although the aim of this product for me was to use less salt when I cook.

too many sesame seeds

Posted by 5308080278392937372 on Jul 03, 2014

There are more sesame seeds in it than I would choose. I was hoping for more seaweed.It still tastes good though.