Very tasty!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This product was such a nice surprise! I really like the taste, I sprinkle it on top of everything, from plain tomato salad, to fish. Sometimes I eat it by the spoon. Sesame seeds and seaweed are super healthy, and the make a really tasty combination. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Posted by BeVeganMakePeace on Oct 19, 2010

Please read the ingredients part carefully if you care about the purity of your food "May contain trace amounts of crustacean shellfish in the dulse"

Holy Sesame Seeds!

Posted by Reviewer1615979 on Sep 19, 2009

I didn't know much about this product other than it is supposed to help with thyroid function. I thought it would be mainly dried seaweed, but it is mostly sesame seeds. It is okay tastewise, but you have to REALLY like sesame seeds.

Super

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Aug 15, 2013

Ce petit croquant dans les salades c'est très chouette. J'avais déjà acheté du gomasio dans ma coop bio, mais il est très différent, le sésame est plus finement moulu. Cela dépend des goûts mais je préfère le petit côté légèrement craquant de celui-ci.

Nice if you like sesame

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 05, 2014

It's very nice, I usually sprinkle it on fish before grilling and it gives a nice subtle flavour. However, the sesame seeds can go rancid quickly, so I don't think I'll finish the jar before that (it's already starting to smell a bit off). I wish it was sold in smaller jars, but since the price is so good I can't really complain.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2194924 on Oct 21, 2009

Taste is mild and reminds me of sesame seeds. I add it to soups and use as a topper on spinich salad.

Something Different

Posted by Reviewer3094681 on Aug 24, 2008

This is pretty good. I add it to almost everything. I have reordered. I like it alot - it's different, in a good way.

yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Feb 22, 2009

I love this! It's the perfect topping for salads, just add a little pepper on top! I've also added this to soups, and stir-fry (add it when it's finished cooking), and it works great. very, very tasty!

Sprinkle on Anything

Posted by Reviewer1052580 on Jan 07, 2010

I don't notice much of a taste, but it's a great way to eat seaweed. I use is mainly on salads and steamed veggies.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2939542 on Feb 18, 2010

Nicely dresses rice or vegetable Great with beef.