Surprisingly good

Posted by Reviewer2362604 on Jun 22, 2014

I initially bought this hoping for a quick meal solution for my baby, but was pleasantly surprised to discover how great it tastes! I tried the broccoli soup recipe on the back and it turned out creamy and delicious. It's amazing how good these flakes are with just a little sea salt - no oil or butter needed. The recipe on the back says hot cereal, but I've used it in place of rice for lunch and dinner.

Highly Impressed

Posted by 5135417954204896176 on Oct 05, 2016

I had very high expectations for this product and let me say I am blown out of the water! I used to eat oats all the time and also use them to bake things, but lately I was having a hard time digesting them. I always got horrible stomach aches after eating them. I don't know if it was gluten or what. I even tried sprouted oats. So I decided to try these out and holy cow!!! I love the texture of these way more than oats, and they are way easier to season with sugar and cinnamon. Give them a try!

Love the product

Posted by 4871772506132194563 on Jan 09, 2014

So easy to use - can make any kind of legume soup, freeze, and just add a little of this rice to make a meal with complete protein. Saves time and freezer space. Also delicious on it's own.

Really good!

Posted by 5502225295460812767 on Nov 14, 2016

I absolutely love them. Is a nice alternative to oatmeal. I actually prefer their texture to oats. They need to be cooked with either some kind of milk or water. I usually add cinnamon, pb2, maple syrup and a fruit. If you smell them in the bag they have a slight sour scent but I believe its there natural scent and not something to be alarmed by.