Shipping Excellence

Posted by Reviewer1781197 on Feb 02, 2008

I am very pleased with the service and communications that I experienced on my shipment from iHerbs. The items were shipped the same day as ordered and received in excellent condition. I will definitely return to reorder, given the tracking information I received and the superb service. The type of soy sauce is exactly what I needed for a favorite recipe.

Tamari Soy Sauce

Posted by Reviewer1982084 on Feb 28, 2009

Very good product. Have used this soy sauce in the past.

A pantry staple, made with sea salt

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

Eden organic tamari sauce is the only soy sauce I have found that is made with sea salt as opposed to the adulterated everyday stuff. Eden's products are excellent and feature the purest of ingredients. Just a splash of this tamari will add depth to your soups and marinades.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2261289 on Jun 14, 2009

This soy sauce was recommended to me and I decided to try it. It has a very good flavor and it is supposed to be better, healthwise, so why not. I really have enjoyed it.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1540946 on Jul 09, 2009

Great Taste

Best Soy Sauce Ever!

Posted by jasonjs on Aug 17, 2009

This tamari is the best tasting and healthiest soy sauce we ever found. Not only is it organic, but it is wheat-free as well. Masterfully brewed, eden seriously knows how to make quality condiments.

Excellent Taste

Posted by Reviewer2469206 on Oct 20, 2009

Although the alcohol is perceivable when tasting the sauce, once you mix it with food is excellent.

Basic staple

Posted by Reviewer2939542 on Feb 18, 2010

Excellent.

Gluten-Free Goodness

Posted by Reviewer1179298 on Mar 14, 2010

We use this on a regular basis in our gluten-free household. Great for so many recipes, with fabulous flavor- plus, it's organic- no GMO soy. Another winner from Eden!

I like the taste.

Posted by Reviewer3043934 on Apr 20, 2010

It's very good for cooking.