Soy Sauce Extraordinaire

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 02, 2015

This tamari soy sauce is superior to any supermarket brand. A little pricey, but worth it. It contains no sodium benzoate, so it has to be refrigerated.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1891763 on Jul 08, 2016

I use soy sauce quite a lot, and this is a healthier choice.

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Dec 11, 2012

I liked this Tamari very much. However there is a little too much of an alcohol flavour for me, so when eating sushi I taste it. I recommend it but I might try another type or brand if I can find one that is as good quality. Otherwise Excellent.

Taste good!

Posted by brownrice on Nov 07, 2012

The taste is so good, just the opening is rather large.

Better than soy sauce IMHO

Posted by jayzou on Jan 10, 2010

I am trying a gluten-free diet and so I found tamari sauce to be a good sub for soy sauce. Maybe I've grown too accustomed to regular soy sauce, because I found tamari to have a better taste and aroma. I will use tamari from now on.

A good sauce without fat

Posted by Reviewer2208913 on Feb 10, 2011

It's ok for roasted meat and fish and it has no fats. Very good taste.

Tamari

Posted by holahola on Mar 23, 2011

Good, but not as dark as I'm used to that tamari soysauce is.

Nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer2487560 on Jun 11, 2011

I have only used this once since I purchased, but it has a nice flavor.

good

Posted by 5039697281042701551 on Nov 04, 2014

it's different than other tamari soy sauces i've tried, but i will come to enjoy it well, i believe. A little time ahead, it will probably receive 4 stars from me.

I had to throw this away

Posted by 5083595319392485275 on Feb 16, 2016

I am a Korean and I've used lots of different good organic handmade soy sauces. This wasn't a good one for me. I used this to make soy sauced potatoes and it smelled weird while it was cooking but tasted normal so I had those potatoes, not all of them but a few pieces. Then I had a quite strong reaction that I usually have after having MSG( itchy rashes, feeling drowsy, extreme thirst.. I am a bit sensitive to MSG or sodium). I wasn't sure if it was that potato dish, and I only had a little bit so I had the left over a few days later. Same reaction. The dish had potatoes, onions, seaweed, black pepper, garlic, sugar, and this soy sauce. So I am not using this soy sauce or this brand ever again. I've never written a review here but I am buying soy sauce now and it's quite weird that this one has such good reviews so sharing my experience,