Deliciously tart!

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Mar 09, 2015

I ate it out of the jar, it was startingly tart and sour, simply a treat, really cherry!

So Tart!

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 24, 2015

If you like natural tart jams you will love this. They really didn't add any sugar. Its not sweet at all but its great on toast. If you must use a good honey. I like it as is on raisin bread.

Divine!!!!

Posted by 5637227504978952810 on Jul 04, 2014

This is the first time I've ever tried cherry butter. It is so delicious! I've been taking a concentrated cherry juice for joint problems and it was effective. But this is a much better taste. It is sour of course, but I like that. It really is very good and actually feels like a treat. I look forward each day to having a spoonful. Will definitely buy again! :-)

Mh too good. Only lasted a few days

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

I could not stop eating it from the jar. It tasted great.

cherry delight

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Apr 15, 2014

amazing sour & sweet fruit butter, I can go through this jar just with a spoon, keeps well for long periods in the fridge once opened, have ordered this several times, great on fish too! good thing about this butter is that it's not overly sweet, just perfect!

Just cherries!

Posted by MissyK on Jan 19, 2014

This product is great because it only has 1 ingredient! Tart cherries.

Gout Help!

Posted by mehmetgok on Dec 16, 2013

This is a wonderful Organic Tart Cherry Butter. Note that no extra sugar is added to this product. Hoving said that, it is best to limit daily consumption to 1 tablespoon (16 grams) since it is 50% sugar. Over four pounds of cherries in each jar so one tablespoon is equal to quarter pound of tart cherries. Tart cherries are especially potent for gout attacks and gout maintenence. I triple my consumption during an attack. One tablespoon on empty stomach 1 hour before each meal. You should expect pain relief in 48 hours. Cherries are now on top of my list as a natural remedy because they work brilliantly. Tart cherries are better than Black cherries but they do the trick as well. Tart cherries have melatonin in them as a bonus which aids with the sleep. It does very little to lower the serum uric acid levels in my experience but helps with the overall inflammation during maintenance and pain during an attack brilliantly. I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.

Very nice.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 27, 2013

I'm not entirely a fan of the texture - a thick paste, but it tasted and smelled great. I shall buy more.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

Expensive though.

Expensive, but worth it

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Oct 06, 2012

I save it for those special pieces of toast.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »