Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2233215 on Mar 20, 2009

Gave my granola a wonderful taste and smell, not really sweet, but more like an enhancer. Order again.

Eden Fods Organic Barley Malt Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1981209 on Nov 28, 2008

Wonderful quality - after finding out through research that barley malt can help with digestive problems, I was very happy with to find this product at this company with very good customer service.

interesting taste

Posted by h-anna on Jun 26, 2014

Now I tried it in warm milk.It makes a very nice malted milk with very slight sweet taste. It tastes wonderful. On its own it has a somewhat sweet taste and bitterness and a malty flavor. I Think it can be used in marinades as well as in baking. It might be an aquired taste on its own. Be warned.

Hard To Find

Posted by Reviewer2682505 on Nov 18, 2008

I had been looking for malt syrup at all of my local food stores and couldn't find it anywhere. Then I looked on the internet and found this website. This product is one of the best malt syrups that I have ever tried. Thanks iHerb.

Unique addition to baked breads

Posted by RodericRinehart on Nov 07, 2011

Still trying to figure out exactly how to use this best.

Works good for bagels

Posted by 4615806100190853992 on Aug 03, 2014

If you keep this refrigerated, better take it out a few hours before using!

Better than using molasses.

Posted by 5736808223224308085 on Jan 18, 2013

Not as sweet as using molasses, but better for you. I add it to hot cereal where I would have used a little brown sugar on top. Or to replace molasses in baking recipes. Could be used with molasses in part if you want the minerals that you get in molasses with less sugar. Makes fine ginger bread.

Barley malt syrup

Posted by 5296162635598985773 on May 16, 2016

I love the syrup! It is clean and fresh tasting, I use it as a substitute for sugar or honey in my baking recipes as well as my smoothies!

Lowest Price & Fast Delivery

Posted by Reviewer2092166 on Jun 17, 2011

This was the lowest price I could find online. Great deal.

Nasty tasting

Posted by Reviewer2436152 on Jun 17, 2010

I had heard that maltose was a healthier sugar than the usual forms. I wanted to see if I could get some to try it for use in smoothies for kids, etc. NO WAY. It is very strong and unpleasant tasting. If you are buying it for beer production, fine, but if you wanted to use it as a general purpose sweetener, I'd advise against.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »