I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer3255375 on Apr 11, 2012

I bought it after reading Dr. OZ that it helps to reduce the waistline! it works!!! I have been using this oil as salat dressing daily and I have lost 4 inches from my waistline in 3 weeks! very happy with the product, and was very pleased by express delivery and professional packaging.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 22, 2012

Nice light oil, worked well in all applications. Will buy it again.

Excellent Quality

Posted by 5314074860504372829 on Dec 23, 2014

I got this oil to use as a hot oil treatment for my hair. This oil is cold pressed, organic, and unrefined which attracted me to buying it. It has a more distinct smell & color than the expeller-pressed refined safflower oil that I had already. This stuff has my hair feeling soft!

Not 100% sure

Posted by TheNutriTech on May 03, 2015

First of all, it has a rich taste of real safflower, which means it is solidly 100% pure. Second of all, I bought this just to burn what's left of body-fat rather than improving overall health (which it does; thanks to monounsaturated fatty acid), however I cannot tell if it is working or not by it's own, thefore I've rated it 4 stars, because I'm using this in a "combination" of a thermogenic capsule and Now CLA, including proper diet and exercising (cardio, resistance and swimming); I moderately lost belly fat in a week or so. Again, I'm not 100% sure, but I've read a review of someone who used it for burning belly fat, although all he mentioned is dressing salad with this oil, he didn't mention anything about exercising and proper diet. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone, this is very healthy.

High Oelic Safflower oil

Posted by 5290566467559482676 on Aug 28, 2012

Good product. No problems. Taste is good. Quick delivery.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1508811 on Nov 11, 2011

I use it for baking oatmeal cookies as well as in my salad dressing. Nice flavor, deep golden color and very healthy

Great product !

Posted by Reviewer1338251 on Dec 25, 2011

Beautiful and light taste.

Eden Foods, Safflower Oil

Posted by Reviewer2485329 on Apr 11, 2012

Received in a timely fashion. Order was in great condition and packaged very well as they were glass bottles. Price was very reasonable. Would definitely buy from I Herb again and also recommend to my friends.

Huile de Carthame d'excellente qualité

Posted by Delshan on Sep 01, 2015

Label bio OCIA. Huile non raffinée. Le prix : 2,51 dollars les 100 mL. Conservée à l’abri du soleil grâce à son verre teinté. Je l'ai utilisée pour faire des bains d'huile pour mes cheveux. Cette huile est nourrissante, revitalisante, anti chute de cheveux. J'apprécie beaucoup cette huile qui a donné un bon coup de fouet à ma chevelure.

Only safflower oil I use

Posted by 5322807983252739576 on Apr 02, 2015

Great for getting your healthy omega 6 oils. Mix with flax oil 15ml each to feed the brain the fats it needs.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »