Dried cherries, not organic

Posted by Reviewer3163903 on Jun 09, 2008

This is my own fault, but I entered the search term "organic dried cherries." The Eden product is what popped up. On later reading, I realized that it's sweetened with organic apple juice, but the cherries themselves aren't organic, which is disappointing. I'm surprised about the high cost of these, relative to other competing products (roughly 300% the cost of a competitor's) given that they're not organic. Lesson learned: read the description more carefully before purchase.

Too oily for me

Posted by Reviewer3093896 on Nov 08, 2008

Did not enjoy these. They had an oily taste caused by the addition of too much safflower oil.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer3226958 on Mar 14, 2011

I use this in my chocolate or just eat it plain!

Yum... best dried cherries

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Jan 25, 2008

These cherries are exceptionally big, juicy, and full of flavor. Even better, they don't have any sulfur dioxide, sugar or additives. Just succulent tart cherries. These are also great for arthritis and are anti-inflammatory for any pain. I love them on yogurt, with nuts, or just by themselves to snack on.

Cherries

Posted by holahola on Mar 27, 2011

Jummy! Taste SO good! A little sour, nice.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer2276980 on Jan 22, 2012

Tart, delicious and addictive

fantastisk gode!

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Jeg har blitt avhengig av disse torkede kirsebaerene, de er rett og slett helt nydelige, og tror jeg maa bestille et lass av dem! De er litt dyrere en de andre torkede fruktene fra Eden, men smaken er verdt det..:)

Delicious!

Posted by Lynx312 on Apr 14, 2012

Wow! These dried cherries are so delicious, I like them a lot! But they are enough pricey..

Pretty good

Posted by 5510684984401649317 on Sep 19, 2014

Sweet, sour and chewy. I really like them, just eating them plain or adding them to my chocolate.

Tart, Sweet, Moist, Good

Posted by Reviewer3090967 on Sep 29, 2010

Popped these in some home-made granola, fed these to my 2yr old during snack time, fought my husband off from eating half of the bag...Only complaint-Wish they were sold in larger quantity