Eden Foods, Ume Plum Concentrate, 1.4 oz (40 g)

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Oct 14, 2012

This product does a great job of keeping my body alkaline. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach as a tea and it give me a very steady and noticeable energy through out the whole day, without the crash at the end of the day as some energy drinks would do. I have noticed enough of a difference to continue to purchase and drink this for a very long time. I searched the web for pricing and Iherb has the absoulte best price on this product.

Good product

Posted by 5078299293868333065 on Apr 24, 2012

very helpful to digestion

Natural anti acid

Posted by 5605156632437847040 on Dec 28, 2013

I lived with an overly acidic stomach for my entire life. Certain foods will give me a burning stomach that varies from moderately uncomfortable to very painful. A cup of tea made with ume plum concentrate quiets my stomach quickly. If I expect to eat something that will cause distress I can drink the tea ahead of time as a preventative. The effect lasts for hours.

ume concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1190713 on Nov 30, 2011

excellent product, delivered on time