testy

Posted by 5091376665863387910 on Mar 01, 2016

great flavor

好味健康小食

Posted by alljodesign on Nov 23, 2015

這牌子米餅成份天然, 像我家族有嚴重食物敏感, 都可以安全食用, 是非常好的健康小食!! 香港超級市場價錢比 iherb 的貴 7-8 成, iherb 真是十分超值!! 小朋友學校小食首選!! 如果你覺得此評價對你有幫助, 請在下面按 yes, 謝謝!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3014897 on Apr 01, 2015

We love these with salmon salad. They're really good.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2471600 on Mar 03, 2015

These are very clean and have a nice salty taste to them minus any sodium overload. I liked them, but will not reorder them as I liked the Toasted Onion variety better.

My cookies

Posted by 4719050221112220898 on Nov 27, 2014

I eat these brown rice snaps instead of cookies, because I want to eat sugar free. They don't require any toppings! I just need to be careful that I don't finish the lot at once.

Very Addictive

Posted by 5635746566949980289 on Nov 09, 2013

I just got my Brown Rice Snaps last night and I opened them this morning. I was just going to try one but I couldn't stop! I ended up eating the whole row. I told myself I should put it away and save it for later, but I CAN'T! These are not too salty, which is perfect, and they're quite crunchy. It has a slight veggie flavor, but it doesn't overpower the taste of brown rice. I'm going to try the rice snaps in other flavors as well :) --- 어젯밤에 아이허브 택배 받고 무슨 맛일까 궁금해서 오늘 아침에 딱 하나만 먹으려고 했는데요 ㅋㅋ 진짜 맛있어요 ㅋㅋ 제가 원래 삼삼한 맛을 좋아해서 그런것도 있겠지만 딱 적절한맛! 쌀맛나서 완전 좋아요 ㅋㅋ 생각없이 하루종일 계속 집어 먹었네요 ㅋㅋ 뻥튀기 맛보다는 부드럽고 바삭바삭해요!

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Aug 25, 2013

It has a perfect balance of taste. I wish the bags came in resealable bags. But other than that great!

ok

Posted by Reviewer1231307 on Mar 09, 2013

ok

dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer2424732 on Nov 03, 2012

Theese tasted artificial and i dis not like them.

Yes, please.

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

Love these baked brown rice snaps. Edward & Sons have mastered the brown rice cracker, for sure. Love the vegetable version, but then again, I love all their versions. A big yes!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »