Edward & Sons, Nature Factor, Organic Coconut Water, 10 fl oz (300 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 97 reviews

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1633263 on Jun 10, 2011

I frequently add this coconut water to water and place in my sport bottle for use during my cardio workouts. It's wonderfully hydrating and refreshing. I also prefer the taste of this one over others I've tried.

Disgusting water

Posted by niyuki-ti on Aug 31, 2012

The taste is unusual. Reminds a kind of a sweetened water with an additive of SOAP.

Invigorating

Posted by Reviewer2710430 on Apr 26, 2011

I really enjoyed this product. I used it as a base for my spirulina, AFA Blue Green Algae and Vitamineral Green drink and felt very invigorated afterwards. Great taste. Especially now with the warmer weather it's great to get those electrolytes.

Best coconut water.

Posted by Reviewer2774962 on Sep 20, 2011

This is the best tasting coconut water that I've found. It's also the only organic brand I've ever seen. We go through about a case per week! We use it in place of sports drinks because it's full of electrolytes - in their natural form. It's also great in smoothies.

Best prebottled Coconut water I have tasted

Posted by Reviewer1248771 on Nov 29, 2011

Short of walking the beaches of Impanema, this is excellent and taste varies by the can, just slightly but always delicious and seems to have an immediate effect on lowering my Blood Pressure