• Reviews | English

Posted by 5705753921187433061 on Feb 17, 2015

Love it

HELP

Posted by 5120418856333072783 on Sep 18, 2015

THIS IS WAY TOO GOOD I CAN'T STOP EATING IT!

nice product

Posted by 5017277763205727089 on Oct 07, 2015

Enjoy the rich coconut flavor,I sometimes eat them plain and I also use them in my breakfast.Wish there are more i can do with this product.

EU

Posted by Reviewer1850725 on Feb 23, 2015

taste great

Great alternative for the munchies

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 29, 2016

I bought this to use as a topping for my cakes and cupcakes but ended up eating most of it. It's got great coconut flavour and the chewiness keeps me my mouth moving, while the fibre fills me up. Within minutes, I've lost whatever craving was bothering me. It's also really delicious inside banana muffins (instead of on top) and I add it to my hot oatmeal to bump up the flavour and texture. I add it to my fish and chicken curries too. Really tons of uses for it if you let loose your culinary imagination and creativity. If you find this review helpful, please click on the "Yes" button and click my username to read more reviews. Thanks and happy shopping :)

The best!

Posted by 5097897281674054434 on Mar 30, 2014

Love this! It is crispy, gives off a nice sweet and creamy oil/juice when chewing on it. Good size of flakes. It's the best! Love to mix it with nuts and dried fruits to make a healthy, full of fibre snack.

Super crunchie

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Feb 18, 2016

Love these coconut flakes. We eat them straight from the bag like chips. Nice coconut flavor, thin and crispy texture. We always have a bag in the cupboard and in the freezer. If you found this review helpful, please click "YES" and let me know :)

chewie

Posted by 5061119104991466447 on Apr 12, 2014

chewie, with natural taste

lovely taste

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on Dec 29, 2014

I mix this with other nuts and cranberries and it taste delicious!

Super rico

Posted by 5523938590228122725 on Apr 30, 2014

Está muy bueno, lo echo en el yogur o a modo de cereales. Riquisimo. Ya he repetido