• Customer Ratings

great

Posted by tusechka on Dec 11, 2014

A great and healthy snack. A big bag that lasts long

So good!

Posted by 5153320164513254559 on Dec 07, 2014

I keep re-ordering bags of this! Love adding it to my morning oatmeal. Wonderful pure coconut flavour!

Delicious!

Posted by 4865991019844053040 on Dec 01, 2014

This is not shredded coconut. For some reason that's what I expected and was surprised to see pretty large pieces of coconut instead. They taste great out of the bag and if you wanted smaller flakes, you could throw them in a blender (or food processor) and pulse a few times. It works! Great product!

Recommended

Posted by 5162277651858292533 on Nov 24, 2014

Nice crunch to add to your foods! Beautiful big shreds, nothing to complain about!

Love these!

Posted by lesliekhnp on Nov 19, 2014

I put them in yogurt, trail mixes, oatmeal, eat them plain, in pancakes, toasted on top of rice, in curry... inexpensive, great tasting, great texture! I am never without them in my pantry. I also keep a bag in my desk at work.

A great product!

Posted by southerninlaw on Nov 14, 2014

We use this in everything - baking, on cereal or oatmeal, in snacks, in raw treats, in granola - and constantly have a bag in our pantry!

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2976061 on Nov 12, 2014

delicious and fresh coconut flakes!! i add a teaspoon in my breakfast with milk and oats

Bastante bueno!

Posted by roxbis on Nov 12, 2014

Está muy bien si te gusta añadir coco a los yogures, cereales, postres y demás... Viene en tiras finas y crujientes, fáciles de añadir a lo que te guste o si te gusta comerlo a puñados! Trae bastante cantidad y es una snack sano para picar sin pecar! Si te resulto útil, dale al botón. Gracias

Perfect.

Posted by 4756655756097872677 on Nov 05, 2014

Me and my husband love these.

Coconut flakes

Posted by 5612846551831193622 on Oct 30, 2014

I use these coconut flakes in my smoothies and also I add to a pot filled with yoghurt and the chia seeds, and sunflower and pumpkin seeds, also cacoa nibs. All left in the fridge overnight then the lot is added to my smoothie. I also have used in curries and chicken and rice. Yum or just have as a nibble.