New To iHerb?

Edward & Sons, Organic Coconut Milk, Classic, Unsweetened, 13.5 fl oz (398 ml)

Too watery!

Posted by Reviewer1906470 on Oct 17, 2012

This is not a light coconut milk, but it is so watery.

Not my favourite

Posted by Reviewer2688267 on Jul 31, 2012

I use a lot of organic coconut milk to make dairyfree icecream, and leave the boxes in the fridge to separate the solids from the liquid. This one didn't separate properly. Flavour was ok. Not much to save on price compared to my local grocery-store either, so I won't buy it again.

Spoiled can

Posted by 5374603638471888950 on Mar 08, 2014

The first Native Forest product I tried and it's a spoiled one - it tasted like plastic. I made a mistake of not trying it before using it and ruined a chicken curry with it. Needless to say, I won't be buying it again. Also, why have an organic product, a BPA-free can and then throw in an additive like guar gum? Other brands' coconut milk I tried is creamy and delicious by itself, without any additives.

Handy

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Sep 28, 2011

A great shelf-stable item. I make tea and herbal infusions that I steep for 4-6 hours. Afterwards, I refrigerate them. I combine in a glass jar: 2-4 ounces of coconut milk, reheated tea, and maple syrup. I shake it up, and I have an instant breakfast that gets me out the door.

coconut milk

Posted by Reviewer1609865 on Aug 23, 2011

The texture was very thin and when refridgrated after opening a waxy shell formed on the sides. I have tried other brands where that did not happen.