Amazing

Posted by 5443384795438811783 on Oct 28, 2013

This coconut milk has a great texture. I'm a huge fan of making frosting with it (although you have to keep it quite cold).

Great!

Posted by Strombil-Mayon on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Exactly as described.

Posted by 5070892680803665955 on Oct 18, 2013

Great!

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2525971 on Oct 15, 2013

I use this to make my coconut cream pies. It gives it just the right amount of coconut flavor. Bonus it is gluten free too.

coconut

Posted by 4743675697409602589 on Oct 07, 2013

tasty

Storage problem

Posted by 4943679973792810226 on Sep 07, 2013

I'm using this in a natural shampoo recipe that I found. This smells great and lathers well for my shampoo! However, it solidifies when put in the fridge, the label says to keep it at room temperature but it turned moldy! What I suggest is to pour it in a microwavable container and to microwave it for about 10-15 seconds whenever you need to use it and keep the rest back into the fridge.

It grows on you

Posted by 5165183903646514528 on Aug 18, 2013

Trying to put more good fats into my diet, I've used this in several recipes successfully and have even drank it straight in place of regular milk. I usually need to eat something sweet tasting to balance it out as I'm not quite use to it yet, but love the creaminess!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1000007 on Aug 08, 2013

I bought this for Pinacolada!

coconut milk

Posted by 5520040234805210751 on Jul 24, 2013

tastes good, great quality loved it in ice cream.

Great flavour but doesn't separate!

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Jun 26, 2013

While being a big coconut fan, I have never really enjoyed the taste of coconut milk. This one, however, has more of a coconut flavour and tastes less of coconut milk thsn other brands I"ve tried. If that makes sense. Big plus that it is BPA free! Great in smoothies. Silky texture, but unfortunately the cream and water does not separate for those in need of coconut cream!