Love it!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It contains only coconut milk, it is organic and BPA free! I prefer the full fat coconut milk, so I get all the beneficial medium chain triglycerides. My dairy free coconut ice cream is a hit! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Won't repurchase

Posted by australia on Apr 22, 2013

Tasted very artificial, not like coconut at all. I understand that it is fat-reduced, but it was almost unpalatable.

Thick

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on May 17, 2012

This is very thick and creamy. I think it might be very good frozen as ice cream. I use it as milk over dry cereal.

Not that good ; honestly

Posted by Reviewer2810329 on Oct 19, 2011

This is one of the worst Coconut Milks , Organic or Not.... it tasted more like guar gum ! and the tin can it came out of.

Edward & Sons, Unsweetened Organic Coconut Milk

Posted by Reviewer2200362 on Dec 05, 2012

Ordered 24 cans came in a box without any packing other than some paper on top. Received the order in three days but what is the point since all of the cans arrived dented. Will not be doing any more business with IHERB.

Simply try it!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 26, 2012

I liked the coconut milk in original density from this same company and if you need a bit more liquidy one - buy the Light version. I love to use a sip of it into my cup of tasty morning coffee, the day starts much happier with cocnut scent and even more, it gives some whiter shade for my coffe. So if you are not tolerating dairy products, but love whiter coffe, this is the perfect product for a change!

Unused.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Apr 02, 2014

I bought this because I want to try a coconut smoothie recipe I found online. It's a very good price, and I am happy to have an unsweetened option.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Dec 30, 2011

tasty and thick. I definitely recommend it!

tastes great

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Mar 27, 2014

I used this for curry. It came out nicely

good!