Edward & Sons, Organic Cornstarch, 6 oz (170 g)

Reviews 5-star

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

Thankful to have cornstarch that is organic and not GMO!

SUPER handy to have !!!!

Posted by 5102661963628510825 on Jul 08, 2014

I have until now always though of how evil anything corn was due to its nasty GMO nature that has overtaken the world. When I saw this product I thought it would be nice to try - Boy was I wrong.... IT SOOOO AMAZINGLY NICE! It thickens things better than normal flour and it makes a delicious pudding. And I still can't get over the fact that its GMO and ORGANIC CORN! I thought with the way the corn industry was I would have to give up corn for life! but I sure was wrong. This is one of my favourite ingredients that can totally change a meal.... I use few pinches in a mug of bone broth to make it slightly less watery and a bit heartier, you can use it to thicken sweet and savoury sauces.... EVERYTHING... I would really like to repurchase a few of these so I never run out and am well stocked. Its just soo handy! Great product. can find anything like that in aus.