• Customer Ratings

The best coconut cream for cooking

Posted by 4933675171304149528 on Apr 08, 2016

It's not "raw", but for cooking, this is the best. I use in dhal all the time, very portable, makes creamy sauces.

love it

Posted by 5268164657940281178 on Apr 08, 2016

i have it always in my bag if i need something sweet and filling.

Tasty

Posted by 5454510008006503725 on Feb 07, 2016

This is the best coconut cream! I tried can types but this one has a really good taste! I use it for curry and muffins also and you need only a little bit!

Excepcional

Posted by 5442829523311364564 on Jan 23, 2016

He probado muchas leches y cremas de coco orgánicas, pero sin duda esta es la mejor que he probado. Un increíble sabor a coco, cremosidad y todo lo que se le puede pedir a una crema de coco de calidad. I teated a lot of creamed coconut but this is the best I have ever tasted.: it has an incredibly intense flavor, I love it

good

Posted by 5395982760044539625 on Jan 22, 2016

very good++++++

Ok

Posted by 5303540637256700756 on Jan 12, 2016

I'm giving this 5 stars even though I didn't care for it. There was nothing wrong with it, I just prefer homemade I guess. Great value though, way cheaper than most other brands, even the non-organic ones.

Yummy

Posted by 5383848053424055916 on Dec 12, 2015

This is yummy and good for my kidneys.

Excelente

Posted by claclita on Nov 18, 2015

Cuando la compre pense que venia liquida,para mi sorpresa viene solidificada y se disuelve con agua caliente una genialidad!! ya que antes compraba liquida y tenia que consumirla rapido porque expiraba a los pocos dias, en cambio con esta..es mucho mas rendidora en todos los aspectos.una maravilla de producto. Volvere a repetir siempre y claro con un sabor incomparable totalmente coco natural en crema me encanto <3

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great taste, great value!

Great alternative to canned coconut milk

Posted by jennar on Aug 14, 2015

I love this product! Natural alternative to canned coconut milk which contains other ingredients. Worked very well in my curry.