I didn't like it

Posted by 5033076005423703502 on Feb 12, 2015

Some specific taste like they have iodine inside of it. Not pleasant.

Yummy!

Posted by 4720843721180414903 on Aug 03, 2014

Love its tastes and texture!

Rice snax

Posted by 5334937581722273868 on May 10, 2014

Great!! :)

Very Flavorful

Posted by 5143399674370333548 on Feb 17, 2014

These crackers are very, very good. They are very flavorful. There are just not enough of them in the box. I have bought more since my first purchase, so I guess that they are worth it.

A great healthy product!

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Dec 30, 2013

These rice crackers are better than I visualised. I hesitated buying them as I was expecting the strong-tasting Japanese variety with tamari which I don't like. I like these snax though. The taste of baked brown rice is quite subtle - certainly not as odd-tasting as the Japanese variety. They are thin and crispy-crunchy, and quite small, contrary to what is pictured on the packet. The shapes are pleasing, breaking the monotony of just a single shape - round, hexagonal, diamond. Fun for adults and children! I shall order more.

Tasty, but WAY $$$ OVER-PRICED

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on May 26, 2013

Rice-based is a good alternative to too much wheat. But a 2.8 oz. box of crackers for 1.73? It's so little product that they give you the serving size in ounce$ instead of crackers. This box-ette should really sell for .79 cents.

it is delicious 薄焼き煎餅

Posted by Reviewer1353606 on Feb 07, 2013

This resembles the Japanese traditional thin baking rice cracker USUYAKI-SENBEI. However, Japanese rice crackers are not using oil and non-GMO. 日本の薄焼き煎餅に似ています。原材料の油や遺伝子組み換えのことも考えると、わざわざ輸入する物でもないかな・・・。タイ製のようです。

Not for me

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jan 14, 2013

These are not for me, they where do disgusting I threw them out to the birds. Horrible taste and overall to salty. Very disappointed as I was excited to get them, everything else I have bought from Edward and Sons has been delicious.

Ehh

Posted by 4991615124149715016 on Jan 10, 2013

Still haven't finished these. Don't really like the taste. Taste better if eaten with something like tuna.

YUM

Posted by Reviewer1692382 on Dec 28, 2012

I ate it all in like 4 minutes.... SO GOOD!! Have to buy more of these!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »