Dented cans

Posted by Reviewer1731012 on Mar 20, 2014

I absolutely LOVE this coconut milk... It is the very best. I use it as cream in my coffee etc . the problem here is the shipping. I ordered 6 cans knowing I was paying .50 more a can than a supermarket 40 miles away. The box came and I was so disappointed. The cans were so dented and tossed about inside that the box was split open on the end and other articles were missing. Everything was frozen and a couple of candy bars were smashed and my jojoba oil was frozen solid. I got on a live chat with a representative and they very quickly replaced the items damaged, frozen and missing. However, the second box wasn't much better than the first, except it wasn't split open on the end. Cans tossed about slightly dented, frozen and other items smashed. It was 40 degrees out, why were things frozen? Here's the thing, why aren't these cans secured better in the box, or are these cans seconds and are already dented? If that is the case they should disclose that they are seconds and dented. Canned goods will NOT be in my future orders from iherb until they start shipping them better, that is why I only gave it 1 star.

great

Posted by 5683520719198679215 on Mar 20, 2014

Great taste, good addition to coffee, oatmeal, and a face mask and hair mask

캔따개 필요해서 귀춘..

Posted by 5295459507472325559 on Mar 15, 2014

확실히 테스코 코코넛밀크랑 맛을 달리 하네요. 근데 이거랑 화장품이랑 같이 주문했다가 화장품 다 새서 왔어요... 캔이 넘 딱딱해서리... 내용물이 터질 위험이 있는 제품이랑은 같이 주문하면 안될듯

Spoiled can

Posted by 5374603638471888950 on Mar 08, 2014

The first Native Forest product I tried and it's a spoiled one - it tasted like plastic. I made a mistake of not trying it before using it and ruined a chicken curry with it. Needless to say, I won't be buying it again. Also, why have an organic product, a BPA-free can and then throw in an additive like guar gum? Other brands' coconut milk I tried is creamy and delicious by itself, without any additives.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Feb 27, 2014

Using this to make milk kefir and it seems to be working great.

Delicious!

Posted by 4628651092755595345 on Feb 23, 2014

I bought this one instead of the light one because of the reviews and I was not disappointed. Great in food and smoothies!

my package was damaged in transit

Posted by 5028744045806950603 on Jan 27, 2014

So I still have not received my package. I am very angry and dissapointed. I contacted ups and they would not give me any information about wheather I can get a refund or anything. So what? Iherb takes my money and I get nothing in return?

cream rather than milk

Posted by 5708056527008126638 on Jan 13, 2014

taste good but it's thicker than milk. to me it seems more like cream rather than milk, still good though.

wonderful rich milk

Posted by 5217176247521154176 on Jan 03, 2014

please never stop carrying this... it is my STAPLE. :>>)) xoxoxoox

Good substitue - with paleo lifestyle

Posted by 5510197091048302845 on Dec 28, 2013