New To iHerb?

Eidon Mineral Supplements, Ionic Minerals, Calcium, 19 oz (563 ml)

Painless calcium

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Aug 21, 2011

So easy to take! Calcium interferes with so many other supplements that the fact it is so easily and quickly absorbed makes life very simple, only having to wait 30 mins before taking anything else. I have been very calcium deficient due to overactive thyroid and so I can see results and reactions pretty quickly as my body is starved and I'm very sensitive to things. I'd have to wait a month before reviewing its effectiveness properly but so far it does not cause constipation which so many other forms do, and I feel it is effective, in relaxing me.

One Day's Worth of Calcium

Posted by francesjoan on May 29, 2013

I like that it's only 10mg for the whole day. I think it's safer than 1000mg in pills and capsules that can end up in soft tissues.

Relaxing