New To iHerb?

Eidon Mineral Supplements, Silica, Liquid Concentrate, 2 oz (60 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

An effective form of silica

Posted by Reviewer1470793 on Aug 08, 2011

This is the best form of silica I've tried. I have been using it for around 2 months, and I am getting benefits already. This hasn't happened with other silica products. I was on bio-sil for quite a few months, at a higher than recommended dose, but I couldn't notice any benefits. I have had a chronic health condition for many years, and most things don't help much, but I'm pleased to say this does. I recommend going to the manufacturer's website, and click on "Articles". for some very interesting articles. Reading them was certainly a "wow" moment for me.

Collagen Booster

Posted by 5344187286808127036 on Aug 20, 2012

Silica has been shown to help produce collagen in your skin. After about 2 weeks of use, I noticed my skin start to smooth out and feel more tight. I add it to my water once a day and have purchased it twice and will continue to buy it.

No More Turkey Neck!

Posted by HealthyAndHappy on Oct 02, 2013

I have been taking this for over a month now. I began taking for hair, skin and nails, maily skin as I was feeling I need plastic surgery! After taking for 10 days I noticed my "turkey neck" tighten up drastically and I hadn't changed anything else, just taken this product. I was feeling desperate for plastic surgery for my neck. My hair seems better too. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Love liquid minerals!

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

Since I am hypersensible and have allergies and food intolerances, I am not a fan of additives. Therefore I love these liquid mineral supplements, without any help additives in them like most pills have. If these liquid mineral supplements consist the mineral (and the amount) claimed, then they definitely get five stars from me.

Good for spots/blemishes and is hypoallergenic - however I think the bottle I got was a dud

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 26, 2014

I think the bottle I got was a dud, because I got absolutely zero results from it (though I've bought the same brand/concentration from a local shop and do get good results from that). I find I don't need anywhere near the 375mg suggested serving which is way too much for me - though I don't drink tap water so am getting silica from the spring water I drink, plus I don't mega-dose nutrients that antagonise silica. I found dry silica caused an immediate asthma attack (which I've read is not uncommon) so liquid silicon dioxide is the only form I'll buy. As an astringent, it's great for clearing spots/skin issues - applying one drop, I find spots on face resolve within 24 hours. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »