An effective form of silica

Posted by Reviewer1470793 on Aug 08, 2011

This is the best form of silica I've tried. I have been using it for around 2 months, and I am getting benefits already. This hasn't happened with other silica products. I was on bio-sil for quite a few months, at a higher than recommended dose, but I couldn't notice any benefits. I have had a chronic health condition for many years, and most things don't help much, but I'm pleased to say this does. I recommend going to the manufacturer's website, and click on "Articles". for some very interesting articles. Reading them was certainly a "wow" moment for me.

Good for spots/blemishes and is hypoallergenic - however I think the bottle I got was a dud

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 26, 2014

I think the bottle I got was a dud, because I got absolutely zero results from it (though I've bought the same brand/concentration from a local shop and do get good results from that). I find I don't need anywhere near the 375mg suggested serving which is way too much for me - though I don't drink tap water so am getting silica from the spring water I drink, plus I don't mega-dose nutrients that antagonise silica. I found dry silica caused an immediate asthma attack (which I've read is not uncommon) so liquid silicon dioxide is the only form I'll buy. As an astringent, it's great for clearing spots/skin issues - applying one drop, I find spots on face resolve within 24 hours. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

No More Turkey Neck!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Oct 02, 2013

I have been taking this for over a month now. I began taking for hair, skin and nails, maily skin as I was feeling I need plastic surgery! After taking for 10 days I noticed my "turkey neck" tighten up drastically and I hadn't changed anything else, just taken this product. I was feeling desperate for plastic surgery for my neck. My hair seems better too. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Collagen Booster

Posted by 5344187286808127036 on Aug 20, 2012

Silica has been shown to help produce collagen in your skin. After about 2 weeks of use, I noticed my skin start to smooth out and feel more tight. I add it to my water once a day and have purchased it twice and will continue to buy it.

Love liquid minerals!

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

Since I am hypersensible and have allergies and food intolerances, I am not a fan of additives. Therefore I love these liquid mineral supplements, without any help additives in them like most pills have. If these liquid mineral supplements consist the mineral (and the amount) claimed, then they definitely get five stars from me.

Excellent !!

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Jul 27, 2014

These does the same jobs as all the silica gel,drops on the market etc.BUT I do take them sublingually seems more effective somehow and you can use less. Works on acne too..

Powerfull

Posted by Reviewer3139270 on Nov 06, 2014

Bought Silidyn from Vedax and it wasn't as powerfull as this product. Does great things for skin, hair and especially nails. Keep your skin from aging too fast too.. Wish it would come in larger bottles. Doesn't help with psoriasis issues though.Makes your cellulite flatten.

Beautiful Nails

Posted by CoolinArizona on Aug 12, 2011

My nails always seemed to be brittle and break and peel allot from putting my hands in dish water. After using this product for just a few weeks, my nails are now beautiful and I'm ready for a professional manicure

Quality Ionic Minerals

Posted by Reviewer1283167 on Jan 23, 2013

I love that these are in Ionic form and readily utilized by the cells and body! Easy to take with no additives. Please don't stop selling.

Facelift in a bottle?

Posted by 5028608334074824466 on Dec 13, 2015

Wasn't sure what to expect from a small bottle of what looked - and pretty well tasted - like water. Then I spread a few drops over my face and neck and wasn't expecting the instant firmness that occurred (moisturizer seems to be required after doing so, though). That told me that this is definitely no mere bottle of water! Will start doing this daily but will dilute the drops with a little water first. Most impressed with this Liquid Silica from Eidon. Will always re-order.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »