cookies

Posted by anncha on Sep 07, 2012

My baby really likes them.. And they are easy to eat for babyes and I like that I don`t have to be worry about him choking because the biscuits get quite soft at once he put it in his mouth.

Tastes great but size problem.

Posted by 5206035205015639923 on Apr 23, 2014

Oh this cookie makes my picky eater giggle. She loves it so much no doubt. The way it melts on her mouth makes me wow. But wait,the problem now is when it's already small and she cant hold it enough she'll swallow everything and almost choked. I wish it comes with a grip or handle? But overall its good.

생각보다 사이즈가 작아요.

Posted by Reviewer1212224 on Aug 04, 2012

치발과자여서 그런지 딱딱한데 아기가 손에 쥐고 먹기에 사이즈가 작습니다. 그래서 저희 아가는 통째로 집어 넣어 우물우물 녹여먹더군요...^^; 길이가 좀 더 길었으면 좋겠어요.

very good snack choice

Posted by 5619298850381222466 on Apr 07, 2016

One of the best cookies out there , crispy and easy to hold .. But need some improvement regard flavor

Milk and vanilla cookies.

Posted by 4782573833610601112 on May 18, 2016

This is the best price and customer service for the goods supplied. I have to order these on line as they are not available in the UK in the shops. I know my order will arrive within the time scale supplied. These are the only commercial treat we have found for my grandson whom has digestion problems.

nice

Posted by 5474756344348087192 on Apr 18, 2013

My baby loves it, and this cookies not too sweet, I think its good for baby

Good

Posted by 5321492885975540928 on Aug 22, 2013

Good

OK!

Posted by Reviewer2051299 on Jul 14, 2014

These are just OK. My baby eats them, but prefers other snacks. They taste a bit dull, and they always break into little pieces. We prefer Tots Fiddlesticks!

Good packaging

Posted by 5573037172173089127 on Oct 20, 2015

I like that it's individually wrapped. Good for bringing along.

Baby didn't like

Posted by MamaToMany on Jul 05, 2012

I had high hopes for this- great brand, individual packets, good ingredients. Unfortunately, not only did my baby not like it, but I couldn't pawn them off onto my older kids either. I tried a little piece of one- they have a great texture, nice and soft, but the flavor is a bit strange. There's no molasses, but it tastes like it. I would probably recommend them for a year old baby.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »