Ella's Kitchen, Hugely Hearty Four Bean Feast, 2, 7+ Months, 4.5 oz (127 g)

My baby ate it heartily as well!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 25, 2013

What a hugely hearty four bean feast! I buy a lot of baby food and have seen my fair share of vegetable or fruit combination and find this a great new recipe to try on my baby and I am right! It's savoury, a nice difference from what he usually tastes. My baby loves this! His eyes widened upon first taste. I would buy this again. Great combination of beans. It's a little textured, good since he's 7 months now. Highly worth a try! >>>>>>> Click on my iHerb review page link above to read the rest of my product reviews. I use each and everyone of the iHerb products I bought and take time to review it properly. You can read more about other baby, bath, beauty and health items that I bought from iHerb. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

My picky eater

Posted by 5206035205015639923 on Apr 23, 2014

My daughter didnt like it. Sigh..im sooo sad. I was really hopeful she'll love it since i liked the taste. It's so hard to feed her.